Imagine

Imagine, if you would, for a second. That a mirage got 2s of stab every time he used a 3 clone shatter, broke stun and healed for 10k HP. Every single person would scream their little head off until it popped. Now, what if I told you, that is exactly what Foot in the grave does, but for Necros. And everyone was just okay with it, and never brought it up.\

Necro is beyond insane, even before the new balance patch, reaper was an absolute monster dealing massive autoattacks in shroud form and farming the entire enemy team in teamfights. The only way to beat a necro was to have your own, better necro.

Now, it just absolutely clown world, with their autoattacks still dealing over 4k dmg in their shroud. There is no counterplay to necros whatsoever, and I see the necro mains saying "just CC them, bro! git gud lulz!" What good is that when they have a 9s cd stunbreak that gives 2 seconds of stab, most classes only have 15-20k hp, saying in close range of something that can deal 4k autoattacks to you is an absolute death sentence. Moreover, I could blow every CD only my skill bar and still not drop the 40-50k effective HP a necro has. And their downed state is just a straight fuck circus. I can't help but laugh after watching that bullshit.

Foot in the grave needs 90s ICD and shroud regen needs a sledgehammer. Maybe you don't get toughness or armor in shroud form, or massively cut the regen on shroud form. But its a bad joke right now.

im farming reapers on a holo even after patch so it cant be that bad. they dont have many defenses other than kiting and ports. dont stand in range of a reapers attacks. kite their shroud like ur life depended on it (becuase it does) . save cleanses for chill and u should be good to go

as for core. its basically a scrapper 2.0 with a 20 sec dmg uptime in lich form. they shouldnt be a threat either

scourge, i dunno, havent met any yet

@"Metalripper.5406" said:Imagine, if you would, for a second. That a mirage got 2s of stab every time he used a 3 clone shatter, broke stun and healed for 10k HP. Every single person would scream their little head off until it popped. Now, what if I told you, that is exactly what Foot in the grave does, but for Necros. And everyone was just okay with it, and never brought it up.\

Necro is beyond insane, even before the new balance patch, reaper was an absolute monster dealing massive autoattacks in shroud form and farming the entire enemy team in teamfights. The only way to beat a necro was to have your own, better necro.

Now, it just absolutely clown world, with their autoattacks still dealing over 4k dmg in their shroud. There is no counterplay to necros whatsoever, and I see the necro mains saying "just CC them, bro! git gud lulz!" What good is that when they have a 9s cd stunbreak that gives 2 seconds of stab, most classes only have 15-20k hp, saying in close range of something that can deal 4k autoattacks to you is an absolute death sentence. Moreover, I could blow every CD only my skill bar and still not drop the 40-50k effective HP a necro has. And their downed state is just a straight kitten circus. I can't help but laugh after watching that kitten.

Foot in the grave needs 90s ICD and shroud regen needs a sledgehammer. Maybe you don't get toughness or armor in shroud form, or massively cut the regen on shroud form. But its a bad joke right now.

After patch and foot in the grave in the same post. Hmmm...

Even though some of your rant has merit it's hard to take the whole thing seriously.

@"Metalripper.5406" said:Imagine, if you would, for a second. That a mirage got 2s of stab every time he used a 3 clone shatter, broke stun and healed for 10k HP. Every single person would scream their little head off until it popped. Now, what if I told you, that is exactly what Foot in the grave does, but for Necros. And everyone was just okay with it, and never brought it up.\

Now, it just absolutely clown world, with their autoattacks still dealing over 4k dmg in their shroud. There is no counterplay to necros whatsoever, and I see the necro mains saying "just CC them, bro! git gud lulz!" What good is that when they have a 9s cd stunbreak that gives 2 seconds of stab, most classes only have 15-20k hp, saying in close range of something that can deal 4k autoattacks to you is an absolute death sentence. Moreover, I could blow every CD only my skill bar and still not drop the 40-50k effective HP a necro has. And their downed state is just a straight kitten circus. I can't help but laugh after watching that kitten.

Well before nerfs CC were much stronger and everyone had much more stab and dmg was insane, and because of power creep of every class, it wasn't quite as strong as you think it was.

Also i believe foot in the grave was replaced with eternal life.