It's been a week and no nerfs yet

mrauls.6519

@"mrauls.6519" said:I think it's obvious what needs nerfs. Based on mod comments/posts, there were supposed to be immediate changes if things were broken. What is going on?It’s been a week, Chief. They never said that they’d fix things on the fly but rather wait a few weeks as opposed to 6 months.

@"mrauls.6519" said:I think it's obvious what needs nerfs. Based on mod comments/posts, there were supposed to be immediate changes if things were broken. What is going on?

If anything was that op they would have disabled it or would be hot fixing it today at best i would say dont expect anything that quick maybe if nothing changes today expect nothing till at least the next living world up date which should be about a month away possibly a bit less than a month (3-4 weeks)

How is it acceptable for this patch to throw all competitive game modes into a condi bunker fiesta and anyone with a straight face can say “give them some more time”

Go into the pvp arena. Every single player is a condi bunker. It is VERY clear there were massive oversights to an entire playstyle, its made pvp a joke.

If they had actually intended to fix the pvp balance, taking extended periods of time to right their wrongs is unacceptable, and refusing to communicate with your community ABOUT the needed changes is ALSO unacceptable.

You don’t get so say “we want feedback” and not respond to it. Anet created this dialogue, do they have the courage to actually engage? Probably not.

@"mrauls.6519" said:I think it's obvious what needs nerfs. Based on mod comments/posts, there were supposed to be immediate changes if things were broken. What is going on?

They have very clearly stated that patches would be every 4 to 6 weeks and that they were going to watch the patch closely. That doesn't mean they will patch immediately, it just means they are ready to follow it up... You're being unreasonable imo. Doesn't matter if the flavor right now is condi bunker, people have had time to theorycraft and sure, if it's too strong right now it will be changed in the future.