Good 5v5 tempest support build?

insistent.8369

Yo, i have been trying https://metabattle.com/wiki/Build:Tempest_-_D/F_Auramancerfor some time now, but it doesnt feel right most of the time, when most allies are around fighting it works well, sometime with only 1 ally close, but when i am alone i cant do much except holding up and hoping someone will come...Overall im looking good build focusing on helping others, aura sharing is great, but i dont know all that much about pvp change, and i was wondering if someone know a good builds for my need?

Thanks!

Thanks for the builds guys, im hesitating between the power and condi builds, i was thinking condi may be better since the overcharge take a while, i dunno tho.

And yeah, but problem is that often allies just fight outside of capture zone while its empty, i get there alone to get it but then its a waste since i get alone and cant support.

@insistent.8369 said:Thanks for the builds guys, im hesitating between the power and condi builds, i was thinking condi may be better since the overcharge take a while, i dunno tho.

And yeah, but problem is that often allies just fight outside of capture zone while its empty, i get there alone to get it but then its a waste since i get alone and cant support.

If it happens often then don't play support tempest. You can play the old s/d water weaver which doesn't hit very hard or supports as much as tempest, but is almost unlikable when solo and has some heals for allies as well.