Suggestion: Commander Tag new action.

Suggestion: Commander Tag new action.

Expulse people.Yes! Simple! Like in the rest of the MMOs!If I have have spent 300 g in the commander tag let me expulse people in the strike missions! (yes, I'm a poor girl right now xD)

Let me show you a scenario:You form the group, you're the leader one, you writte in the lfg panel and organize the squad. You want a chill farm. You go throw the portal to the strike mission when you see that a random already talked with the npc and started the event without the group ready, ok. You see that there are 3 people out of the instance (maybe the connection, maybe they weren't so hurry) so you say in the squad message (that one that appears in the middle of your screen with big letters) "wait!". So, that random with hurry run to the boss, activating the event.

THAT'S THE MOMENT

That's the moment I want to have the power to click that person and click the "Kick from the squad" for being selfish.

In stead of that, the rest of the people, confused run to kill the boss . We didn't obtain the 3 chests for doing it fast enough because we weren't 10, we were 7 people.

So my suggestion of the Commander Tag new action is: Let expulse people in the strike missions!