HELLO

Bast.7253

We doing something about the double necros and double firebrands or nah?

Maybe reduce the range on the axe pull?

Maybe reduce the amount of aegis and healing?

Maybe reduce life force?

Maybe put some semblance of thought into this trash ass meta?

Nah? Just going to let it roll like this for the rest of the season?

Here are the general problems in PvP/WvW.

• Unholy Sanctuary ICD 90 seconds cooldown in PvP/WvW.
  • Writs of Persistence no longer extends symbols by 2 seconds in PvP/WvW.
  • Restore the healing Mantra to what it was. The rest are fine with the nerf.
  • All AoE blind spam need to have slightly higher CD and pulse 1 time every 3 seconds.
  • Mallyx Facet needs the Shiro Facet treatment in PvP/WvW. (600 Passive, 360 Active.)
  • Sigil of Revocation is overpowered on weapon swap and can be calculated on ICD, always remove Stability first then Resistance, it doesn't belong in the game.
  • Confusion might be in need of a check in it's duration, I've heard the complains but it hasn't been much of a problem to me.
  • Burning on Guardian needs to be checked also, it hasn't been affected by the patch at all.
  • Warrior longbow adrenal health spam on knights with axe throw bonuses is pretty broken too and deserves a check, probably just force players to actually hit something with the burst initial hit rather than nothing.
  • Some Ranger pet co-efficients are still too high.

Those are the most essential, there's a few outliers like Retaliation, but it's kinda workable right now, I don't think Life Force needs to be nerfed either since US is usually what creates the vicious circle.

I definitely have no idea about Guardian, there's no end to their ability to blast you with stuns and condi with blocks as a power dealer.

Even as a condi main you have to struggle because they clear condi easily. I've tried using power and fight tactics and it's near impossible to get close without consequences.

It's better to just stay off pvp, just read a book or go outside, watch a movie or something until this ends. It's like the introduction of scourge when PoF launched all over again, only this time the problem can block everything.

@Shao.7236 said:Here are the general problems in PvP/WvW.

• Unholy Sanctuary ICD 90 seconds cooldown in PvP/WvW.
  • Writs of Persistence no longer extends symbols by 2 seconds in PvP/WvW.
  • Restore the healing Mantra to what it was. The rest are fine with the nerf.
  • All AoE blind spam need to have slightly higher CD and pulse 1 time every 3 seconds.
  • Mallyx Facet needs the Shiro Facet treatment in PvP/WvW. (600 Passive, 360 Active.)
  • Sigil of Revocation is overpowered on weapon swap and can be calculated on ICD, always remove Stability first then Resistance, it doesn't belong in the game.
  • Confusion might be in need of a check in it's duration, I've heard the complains but it hasn't been much of a problem to me.
  • Burning on Guardian needs to be checked also, it hasn't been affected by the patch at all.
  • Warrior longbow adrenal health spam on knights with axe throw bonuses is pretty broken too and deserves a check, probably just force players to actually hit something with the burst initial hit rather than nothing.
  • Some Ranger pet co-efficients are still too high.

Those are the most essential, there's a few outliers like Retaliation, but it's kinda workable right now, I don't think Life Force needs to be nerfed either since US is usually what creates the vicious circle.

Yep. Rangers too. Had a pet consistently hit me for 8k earlier, on top of the 6k maul from the ranger. On top of poison, immob, cripple, and consistent damage with constant stuns.

It's just bad. All of it. I'd rather revert to the meta pre-patch. At least then I could have fun on my mesmer and there was more team diversity than just stacked necros and guardians.