Need a Mount-O-Tron...

Swagger.1459

Hope it’s in the works...

We also need some -O-Tron Black Lion weapon skins too, to go with our Mount-O-Tron.

Edit- And if the spider mount was cut due to Arachnophobia concerns... have the Mount-O-Tron function just like the spider mount would have and give it an O-Tron skin... I’m thinking it would be an acceptable replacement.

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:

@Ayumi Spender.1082 said:Could you explain what a Mount O Tron would be?

The best thing ever.

I more meant I'm not even sure what an "O-Tron" is

Oh sorry...I honestly don't know where to start. The wiki does NOT do him justice.

Well there once was a golem who was homeless so him and a shady minstrel set up a collection plate for WintersdayWintersdat orphans and swindled much gold. They were arrested and forced into labor. Then Wintersday spirit came into his tiny golem heart and he collected for real this time. Made another swindle attempt at Queens Jubilee... amdd then when Scarlett attacked LA. He saved Everyone almosybaongle handedly while the Captains council was bein useless and trahearne was being a cabbage... And became HERO of TYRIA.

I'm not doing him justice.

Best NPCBest dialogue in a video gameLiterally the only character in the entire GW2 game I even remotely, remotely, possibly even MIGHT care about.

Kill everyone, leave Ho-ho-Tron and the game is still good.

Maybe even better.

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

The best thing ever.

Oh sorry...I honestly don't know where to start. The wiki does NOT do him justice.

Well there once was a golem who was homeless so him and a shady minstrel set up a collection plate for WintersdayWintersdat orphans and swindled much gold. They were arrested and forced into labor. Then Wintersday spirit came into his tiny golem heart and he collected for real this time. Made another swindle attempt at Queens Jubilee... amdd then when Scarlett attacked LA. He saved Everyone almosybaongle handedly while the Captains council was bein useless and trahearne was being a cabbage... And became HERO of TYRIA.

Best NPCBest dialogue in a video gameLiterally the only character in the entire GW2 game I even remotely, remotely, possibly even MIGHT care about.

Maybe even better.

So he's an okay character then?

@Omar Aschi Popp.7496 said:

The best thing ever.

Maybe even better.

I kinda would like to see a floating version of this for Skimmer, Might be interesting to see.Or the rabbit as he's pogo sticking everywhere.

Archived