SCRIBING: Station for non-guild items

re: Scribe level should be account bound instead of guild bound. If I remember well you lose your scribing levels if you leave guilds. - Scribing level is character bound, and has nothing whatsoever to do with any of your guilds.(Oddly) . I'm not saying this makes sense or is how it should work, but it's how it does work.

@hugo.4705 said:Scribe level should be account bound instead of guild bound. If I remember well you lose your scribing levels if you leave guilds.

I haven’t run across this before and would love to see some documentation from somewhere since there doesn’t seem to be anything about it in the wiki. If true that would be a really significant design failure, but until there is some sort of proof I don’t think this is worth getting too worked up about.

To the OP’s point, I too would like to see scribing stations in all the major cities and zones (both publicly accessible and private) where other crafting stations are found. I agree that they should either be limited in what can be done, or maybe allow expanded functionality for those who are repping a guild for which they have scribing permission.

Well, I know that in the past I used to be in another guild several years ago in 2015, and lost the levels when leaving. Through it may have been fixed now or a bug, was 5 years ago.But rethinking of that, having decos tied to your character would be better; for that thing I'm sure, when you leave all the decos you crafted are lost but well it goes to current guild storage... I would allow the use of decos in home instance.