Raven Ceremonial Garb not dropping anymore?

Ever since the major patch for Eye of the North and the strike mission hub, it seems that somehow the drop rate for the Raven Ceremonial Garb has changed, and the item seems to not drop as before anymore. It went from ~400g on the trading post to once again more than 2000g and as of the moment of this post, the garb is not even available on the TP anymore. Additionally, a member of Snowcrows detailed that they had been dropping around 3-5 garbs per hour before, but not anymore since aforementioned patch.

Is this intended, and if so, what changed? I really love the skin and it'd be nice to know if it's still possible to obtain it at all.

Thanks a lot!!

• 3 weeks later...

@lare.5129 said:relax. 99% that this item will be added to npc vendor, or to wvw/spvp track, there is no point to worry

There is, if its not dropping it needs to be reported, especially with the next release weeks away. ANET has yet to add any super rare drop to a pvp or wvw track, i dont know where you pulled that from.

@Dante.1763 said:There is, if its not dropping it needs to be reported, especially with the next release weeks away.it is already informed, wiki updated, chill

You will get that item very easy soon, I am sure.. Also that items probably already removed, or will be soon removed to weekly strike chest also.

And it can't be rare, it not assign to collection, so you will get that item whiteout any big concurrency.

I would also like to have some kind of official word from ANet on this. If it's intended to be a 5000g item on the TP with rarity on par with most infusions, the least ANet could do at this point is confirm that the drop rate is functioning as intended. Otherwise, it would be nice to know if they have plans to change something.

Anything short of word from ANet directly is pure speculation with no basis in fact.

So i noticed today one of the Dailies in Bjora Marches ist the Whisper of Jormag Strike. And i did all strikes including WoJ and it didnt count for it. That makes me wonder if there are actually 2 different versions of WoJ, one that you access from the map (the old one) and one that you access from EotN. So if someone has the time, you might want to test the following:

• Can you enter the WoJ-Strike from Bjora Marches while other players in your squad already entered it from EotN?
  • If you get a squad together and enter WoJ from Bjora Marches and start farming it, does the Raven Ceremonial Garb eventually drop?

@Jojo.6140 That's some interesting points! I tested the first one with a friend today!

If my friend opens WoJ from Eotn, I can join from bjora via the bjora portal. If a friend opens from Bjora, I can join via the Eotn portal but there is no popup to quickly join.The daily Bjora Marches WoJ was not completed during either tries, neither for me nor my friend. So it seems no matter from where you open the strike, the daily doesn't trigger anymore.

Creating an instance from both Bjora and EotN results in an instance with the same map ID(https://api.guildwars2.com/v2/maps/1359) so there should not be any difference from that.

The drops table could have been broken when they updated the table to include the runic armor token. Might even have simply overwrote the raven garb with the token or maybe it was meant to be moved to the emissary chest but only half the change got released.