Biggest reason why more nerfs won't fix PvP

Kuma.1503

@ZDragon.3046 said:Overcharge shot imo is not that big of a deal it needs the cast time but the self knock back should prob be removed,Overcharged shot needs to be instant cast again. It was balanced by the self-knockback and gave the engineer a unique feel. It was only broken because holosmith had too much stability, which is now mostly removed.

@"Arheundel.6451" said:Run out of ini? kitten...did you read what I have wrote?....the thief used to just spamm the AA regardless of how the dmg you think it was!! You can't keep stowing weapons while eating dmg in your face!

Again you try to act smart by taking literally the words : headshot spam... you know exactly that a thief "headshotting spam" is not a thief using headshot 3 times in a row...that's exactly the situation I have described so stop , your argument is built on fallacy .

Can we please stop going in circles now ? We just remove the relation dmg=CC from every class so nobody can feel "left out" , we remove LR and PI dmg remains dead, bring your dmg somewhere else , AA- backstab etc etc..whatever as long as it's not PI

Done everybody happy

The only way I see anyone would spam headshots until they run out of ini is if they are trying to keep someone stunned for their team member to get a kill on something like necro since necros are very vulnerable to stuns. You don't spam that for damage.

Daze is a hugely powerful cc, and just imagine spamming it in a team fight to get a kill because someone keeps getting locked out.

"hey let's create a stealth sniper elite....with an elite that removes the only counterplay to stealth, I am sure nothing will go wrong...just finished playing Sniper Elite 4 cool"

This sort of skill should have never been created. What's the point of the "Visible" debuff then?

A counter to a counter? Lol