"Just Kill the Pets" or "Just Dodge"

zoopop.5630

@Grimjack.8130 said:

@God.2708 said:

@Trevor Boyer.6524 said:Look at how many builds began using Demo/Paladin/Knight/Resistance/Dolyak, directly after the big nerf. I'm certainly not crying OP at this stuff, but I really think it's important that all of the current participating forum users are able to identify to the degree that this high defensive value stacking is effecting the game right now and how it is enabling certain specs to do things that they probably shouldn't be doing.
This way, maybe forum users can give some better feedback, rather than crying for nerfs in the wrong places.
<- That is honestly the only thing I am concerned about, is all the bad feedback lately.

The thing I find fascinating is how many people complained/complain about it being a condi meta, when condition damage is what leaps as being the first response to someone stacking toughness like that. The ranger's condi clears are enough, but really nothing to write home about compared to some other classes builds, so it seems silly to approach it from that nerf angle. But the condi builds that are in the meta aren't really working vs it despite working against many other common things. Would a condi build that is more mobile than your typical condi herald/symbol brand need to emerge, or?

theres actually not enough condi in the meta, tbh i kinda want condi thief back in the game to check the knights amulet and lr weaver

All it would take is for Condi Thieves/Condi Mirage to be restored to some viability, and Core Ranger would disappear pretty quickly.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic