superior sigil of rage 30 second cooldown

50% change on crit to get 3 seconds of quickness with a 30 second cool down that seems really bad.I have a 50% chanace on crits so i have a 25% chance of this even working and it only works for 3 seconds then i have to wait 30 seconds for a chance to use it again this need a reworkingmaybe a 3-4 second cooldown to make it worth it or better yet no cool down because as it is now it has no chance of competing with Superior sigil of force or anyother for that fact

@Genesis.5169 said:Your probably unaware of this but most classes can reach 100% crit with relative ease, i suggest you research the game first before you make suggestions. I await the moderators to remove this post because apparent feelings have been hurt.

How feelings been hurt? the 30 seconds is over kill is what i was getting at

@Bloodelfcragy.4028 said:

@Genesis.5169 said:Your probably unaware of this but most classes can reach 100% crit with relative ease, i suggest you research the game first before you make suggestions. I await the moderators to remove this post because apparent feelings have been hurt.

The moderators on these forums issue's with people who directly quote and post to other people correcting there views on something they are wrong about objectively. Ill put the numbers in.

Lets say you don't have 100% crit rate you have more like 55% my mesmer is vipers has about that baseline before fury and other buffs etc.Quickness is nearly a 100% dps increase in general.

With my crit rate on my mesmer nearly every other attack would proc quickness, now lets factor in for boon duration i can't have massive crit rate and massive boon duration so lets nerf my crit down to 25% before fury.

That allows me to get round 60%-70% boon duration if i go ham with the right team i can go north of 120%.Now that quickness has become 6seconds and now the most powerful sigil in the game. Lets humor this and go further. Let say i'm a boonshare mesmer and i decide to run inspiration, now its a 12second duration quickness and all i had to do was crit and press and 20second cd, often people do not look at beyond the horizon of what other classes can do with such buffs or what they can do with the right set up. It isn't your fault Like i said in my first post its best to do research on the game before you make suggestions people do that a lot especially in this game and i do believe it ends up hurting the game in the long run.

Also take a look at this too https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Boon_Duration#Maximizing_boon_duration

@Genesis.5169 said:

@Bloodelfcragy.4028 said:

The moderators on these forums issue's with people who directly quote and post to other people correcting there views on something they are wrong about objectively. Ill put the numbers in.

Lets say you don't have 100% crit rate you have more like 55% my mesmer is vipers has about that baseline before fury and other buffs etc.Quickness is nearly a 100% dps increase in general.

With my crit rate on my mesmer nearly every other attack would proc quickness, now lets factor in for boon duration i can't have massive crit rate and massive boon duration so lets nerf my crit down to 25% before fury.

That allows me to get round 60%-70% boon duration if i go ham with the right team i can go north of 120%.Now that quickness has become 6seconds and now the most powerful sigil in the game. Lets humor this and go further. Let say i'm a boonshare mesmer and i decide to run inspiration, now its a 12second duration quickness and all i had to do was crit and press and 20second cd, often people do not look at beyond the horizon of what other classes can do with such buffs or what they can do with the right set up. It isn't your fault Like i said in my first post its best to do research on the game before you make suggestions people do that a lot especially in this game and i do believe it ends up hurting the game in the long run.

Also take a look at this too

hey i didnt mean to be ignorent i play as ranger only getting crits helf the time. any way 30 seconds is still too mutch 10 or 15 seconds somthing like that would help atleast make it relavent.I will admit i wasn't thinking out side my class hower the point still stands it to long

now lets factor in for boon duration i can't have massive crit rate and massive boon duration so lets nerf my crit down to 25% before fury.

but you can have massive crit rate and massive boon duration. There is commander and seraph. The precision they give is half way between berserker and assassin

Archived