new idea to make your any character as a mini copy for your other characters

i offer that anet should create system for any price they think is correct for it for ppl possibility to buy their own characters copys from their own accounts as miniatures with all scanned fixated items skins appearance similar to mesmer clones and players could use those scanned miniatures with their other characters-for this ppl would even buy more slots for characters just for miniatures ideas witch they want create for their characters for example if person dont play as a girl character but want create a fantasy art by his opinion look he will not buy miniatures from existing list but will create his idea with hairstyle and color with profane armor pants and chest by use other armor parts from other sets and rabbit ears with nick playgirl as example and anet could let ppl on their miniatures ideas use different guild representation coz ppl use it as messages to say something and by this would be more possibilities and space to do that and its just example of miniature coz ppl could create so many different ideas of miniatures for themselfs by this possibility and anet could make option to use miniature with fight standing mode or calm standing mode.

Even more data to be transferred, if you are in a group of people now not only the stuff of the players but also the stuff of their mini‘s.

You don't have enough laags and fps-drops, you need more of them?

Your chars likely have mini's, how about showing the mini's of the mini's of the mini's as well :p

Edit for @jeanf.8549 : Currently I've around 60 FPS at world bosses, this doubles the amount of data to be displayed, so I would have 30 fps with this idea, mini of mini would give 20, ... At least on the forum there are several that have less FPs than I do at WB's, of course their FPs is halfed as well. Second is: GW2 uses less than 1/4 of my current computer and it's not really easy to buy something, that gives GW2 more power as GW2 ignores more CPU-cores. There is a third thing: buying a new computer doesn't make your internet faster, and this doubles the amount of data per player you have to send through the internet as well :)

@kharmin.7683 said:So, would the mini have to change its appearance each time the character changed appearance? I don't think that the coding is available for that.

u scan look of character for mini for price when u think its ready and if in future u change u could scan again for some price if u need that. i think it would be the idea

do u ppl or any of u atleast want this kind of posibility? coz im sure in milions of players in game there will be many of those who would use that posibility and after that posibility would come up they would think what ideas they could create with it.