Character Select music and Background

...Remember when you first logged into guild wars 2 (before all the dlc's) and listened to the music and watch the background? Then you searched for the song for nostalgic feels and reminiscences?. wouldnt it be great to have all those music choices and backgrounds as options? ( this isn't to tell devs to make it a thing but that would be fokkin epic but right now they have their own probs) lets reminisce about those times

Are you confusing Guild Wars with Guild Wars 2?Because there's only been 3 pieces of music for Character Select; GW2 Main theme for Core, HoT theme for HoT, and PoF theme for PoF.Same with the backgrounds; Core showed Divinity's Reach, if I remember correctly. I don't even remember what Heart of Thorns looked like...and now we have Path of Fire's background.

I don't remember feeling nostalgic, as it was new music at launch.

Well, they do sell the Guild Wars soundtrack... you can make your own playlist. (it is on Spotify and YouTube, maybe itunes)I do like what they put into Ultima Online. A music box, that you collect scrolls for new songs. When you select a song in it - it plays instead of the music for that area. It would be cool to have something like that here (good for the Gem Store ha ha)