What is this rollback?

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was disconnected while completing Dragon's Stand map-meta event. When I logged back in the game I saw that all my progress for last 3 days is lost! my hunter was 72, now back 43, + her professions, ascended weapon etc. Help me

@Aren.7506 said:I was disconnected while completing Dragon's Stand map-meta event. When I logged back in the game I saw that all my progress for last 3 days is lost! my hunter was 72, now back 43, + her professions, ascended weapon etc. Help me

Hello. I am experiencing the same issue. Yesterday, I leveled my Engineer to lvl 80 and Chef crafting to 400+ and logged out in the Black Citadel. Now I'm in Fields of Ruin and lvl 74 and Chef at lvl 0.

Another person experienced having lost progress on Skyskale progress and not having an outfit while also not having the gems spent back.

I would like to know what is going on. Thanks in advance.

@lare.5129 said:welcome to mmo world. will see, whow it will be probaly some part will be returned, like gems buy, and etc, but don't think that exp and profession will be back.

Nothing to do with mmos i played other mmos for last 15 years never seen 3 days rollback and 0 comunication

In mmos sometimes servers crash and data gets corrupted then backup kicks in and restores the game usualy 5-10 min before the crash in some extreme cases can be an hour or two but i NEVER seen 3 days rollback ,so no its not normal.

Same lost 2 days worth of playing and i got rolled back 20 lvl`s. Lost my lvl 80 boosted char but i still have the boost witch is nice now ima have to wait before i make a new one i dont want to get rolled back again out of nowhere

@allshallperish.4620 said:Wait for an announcement from Anet. Don't play for now, anything you do now won't be saved if they undo the rollback. Don't send support tickets, they will address the problem for the whole server. You don't need individual help rn. They will do their best to fix the situation. Just. Wait

that is more or less what i just said my friend..

Listen guys. Everyone has lost many levels/time/progress. Let's just wait till they give an official response. I searched a bit online and saw that something simular happend in 2016. They were able to rollforward to the point everyone was. Just give them some time to restore everything.

I REALLY, REALLY hope they can fix this. It is so disheartening when so much progress and time spent is just totally gone. Especially when I was already putting in a lot of time the last 2 days to finish several things before SAB ends. I thought I would manage with today and tomorrow, but now I can't even do anything, because who knows what would happen with that progress now. Also I lost my drive for the game now that my work over the weekend was all in vain. :(

Have you looked at the forum before posting ? There's like 20 posts mentioning the rollback lost already, i don't think creating another was necessary.All game data was reset to saturday morning, we don't know why. This affects everybody. Anet will do something about it but we don't know what yet, best thing to do is wait.In the meantime, I recommend not playing, they may be able to restore progression from this weekend end but while erasing this morning's progress.