Caledon Forest: 100% complete, but no reward chest

@Linken.6345 said:

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:Was it on a character created long ago? Did it involve only 1 Renown Heart or PoI, etc.?

As said here they added stuff to this map over the years so there is a good chance you already have got the completion chest once before.

Nope, it was on a brand new character created about two weeks ago. Finished the whole map from 0 to 100% in one sitting with a friend in party, who did get the map completion chest.

Yeah, all things are complete, including the consumption hero point. And no mail, or collapsed bags, or anything. I mean, I don't think Support would even bother with it, it's such an inconsequential thing to them. But all of these reasonable explanations you guys are offering don't apply in this case. It's very strange. As I mentioned, my buddy doing map completion with me got his completion chest.

And I finished the World Completion today, further confirming that Caledon is actually complete.

@BlackIce.5276 said:

@"Inculpatus cedo.9234" said:Was it on a character created long ago? Did it involve only 1 Renown Heart or PoI, etc.?

As said here they added stuff to this map over the years so there is a good chance you already have got the completion chest once before.

Nope, it was on a brand new character created about two weeks ago. Finished the whole map from 0 to 100% in one sitting with a friend in party, who did get the map completion chest.

Did you do all jumping puzzle (some can be hidden away)? You and your friend did all this together all the time and you friend had nothing open on map from before? Where you in party with your friend or did both of you just ran around together (but not as a group/party using party tool from game)?

Have you tried to do this alone just to be sure that your friend didn't go to close of a random POI, WP or didn't complete a Heart fully (100%). Sometimes you can not see progression until you are very close of that Heart. It will just an Heart symbol that looks like it have been finished. Also open that Heart (Heart looking chest - loot/reward in the right corner of screen; it give a small amount of Karma and some money for finishing reward; also a message that you now can buy things) as you get in the end of finishing to get that added as finished for achievement and kind of stuff.

Here is a list of map points that have been listed on wiki: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Caledon_Forest

Did you set in Option>User Interface in your Content Guide to "Hide Events and Personal Story". That will let your arrow beneath minimap show an arrow in which direction there is an undiscovered point. Rotate your character in that direction (same as arrow) and look in your normal map (the large one) where that direction ends in a glowing symbol on map.

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Options

I appreciate all the suggestions, but I've been playing this game for 8 years, and this isn't my first time doing full world completion. I'm very familiar with how everything works. The basic fact of the matter is that I legitimately have 100% completion for this map but was not awarded the chest, while my friend, in a party with me, who completed the map at the exact same moment, did get it.