SMS Authentication Problem!!!

Hello Customer Support Team,

Two of my friends tries to login Gw2 but they didn't get any SMS authentication code since Thursday. We are playing from Turkey, problem could be local or not. They can't create forum thread because they can't login website to. That's why I'm creating this thread. Could you help them ASAP?Both of them sent ticket about it, ticket ID'sID: KLe.2136 Ticket ID: (7769319: SMS authentication)ID: Ghudrash.9036 Ticket ID: (7770510: SMS)

If you need additional information please send message to me.

Thank you,

My friend is having the exact same problem aswell. We are playing from Turkey too, and he can't login to his account because no SMS code is sent to him. This problem been around for a week now, and no response to our ticket aswell. Did the support team responded to your tickets?

ID:Selenya.1905 Ticket ID: (7770042: SMS authentication doesn't work)

My friend is also have this situation. It's been already 4 days since now. Is there anyone who can take this problem care of. This SMS code is some kinda blocked or something especially in Turkey. He sent a ticket after a day he get this problem. I hope this problem can be solved ASAP. Thanks.

ID: KaRo.6182Ticket ID: (7771974: KaRo.6182 Sms Authentication Problem)

I can confirm the SMS codes are not sent and the 2FA is broken. I sent a ticket, hit the road and returned back to my house that logging in works, hoping to unlink my phone via account settings, but nope. Still asks me to enter a code so it's a dead end.

If you're not going to fix it today, which is ok, at least consider giving those people back the day they've lost. I'm talking about daily login reward chains. People are working hard to get their mystic coins and other time gated stuff like charged quartzes and kormir knows what else.

As soon as it gets fixed, I'll delete my phone number. Never again.

Hello!

A friend of mine is also having the same problem. He's been playing for months now and did not have any problems logging in until now. He is also from Turkey like most of the people commenting in this topic.

Since he can't reach his account at the moment, I am requesting help instead of him. He already sent a ticket to support with the following ticket number:

Thanks a lot!

3 of my friends are also having the same problem and they all submitted a ticket already but unfortunately, they received no answers yet and they still didn't get any sms. Their ticket numbers are;ID: Mira.2650 Ticket Number (7769744)ID: Wuzzy.4708 Ticket Number (7769435)ID: --- Ticket Number (7769427)

Hello guys I can't log in to my account from different networks cuz i can't receive my SMS code i need your help.I have sent a ticket but no return from ypu guys yet pls i need your guys help.ticket number: '' 7769076: Can't recieve sms verificition code ''i need your help