Request to remove click to stomp.

This is more of a plea really.

As it is right now in game:If there is a downed player next to you, can either be a ally or enemy, and you click on them you will start reviving or stomping them.Sounds fine?

Well it's not fine in PvP and especially not fine in 3v3s are 2v2s were stomps or extremely important.

The problem comes in that this 'click to stomp' rule applies when you are trying to use ground targeted skills to pressure a body.For example, I've been playing explosive scrapper recently and I use grenades as one of my main damage sources.I score a downed on someone and their ally comes to revive them. I want to grenade 5 into thunderclap on the body to stop the revive.Then, because of this rule, my character starts attempting to stomp the enemy, and I miss a crucial kill.

I cannot tell you how common this is for me, its really infuriating.I understand that this is kinda build dependent but I'm sure people know what I'm talking about.

So please, remove this mechanic or at least make it toggle able.Thanks in advance, cheers!

yea this sucks, can't cleave downs without automatically going into stomp animation, then being zerk and stuck in stomp animation where your planted, and can't break free to dodge completely screws you, enemy is given free immobilize for going down gg anet.

Maybe it's about this: "Right-Click to Attack/Interact — Allows you to interact with foes, NPCs, and objects by right-clicking on them."or this: "Double-Click to Attack/Interact — Allows you to interact with foes, NPCs, and objects by double-clicking on them."