Springer Skin

@Sonoroho.5093 said:I have wanted a Springer skin with a hardhat since they first came out. XD

I am forever smashing the poor thing's head on stuff...namely...mountains...or cliffs. Lmao.

My raptor needs a hammerhead skin because I'm always smashing it's head into things when I'm jumping on a decline. Especially in Hoelbrak coming down the ramp from the great lodge.

@Tekoneiric.6817 said:

@Sonoroho.5093 said:I have wanted a Springer skin with a hardhat since they first came out. XD

I am forever smashing the poor thing's head on stuff...namely...mountains...or cliffs. Lmao.

My raptor needs a hammerhead skin because I'm always smashing it's head into things when I'm jumping on a decline. Especially in Hoelbrak coming down the ramp from the great lodge.

Or a comet. XD You are dismounted anyways...so it fits...kinda?

Actually, if you look closely enough you'll see it's your head smashing into things and not the springers. I know, because prior to the skyscale, I cracked my poor toon's skull all of the time!

@kharmin.7683 said:

Actually, if you look closely enough you'll see it's your head smashing into things and not the springers. I know, because prior to the skyscale, I cracked my poor toon's skull all of the time!

Idk...are you sure? Because it looks like my poor bunny's head.