Genuine Imposter achievement : how does it work?

This is not a random achievement. 

If you go in and select the first option (Charm) for the first sentinel you see, and it is the "right" one, then you can just continue to jump back in and back out on that same sentinel and get all 10 in the same run. Just continue to select the seemingly "random" options in order, charm then dignity, then ferocity. This works for whichever your "starting" guy is. If you get it wrong, jump out of the instance immediately and go back in. I've had the best luck with selecting charm on the first sentinel every time. 

Not sure if anyone else has found it, but everything I've read keeps saying this is random, when its only random if you continue through trying to trigger different charr. 

52 minutes ago, Belle Lucid.3954 said:

If you go in and select the first option (Charm) for the first sentinel you see, and it is the "right" one, then you can just continue to jump back in and back out on that same sentinel and get all 10 in the same run. Just continue to select the seemingly "random" options in order, charm then dignity, then ferocity. This works for whichever your "starting" guy is. If you get it wrong, jump out of the instance immediately and go back in. I've had the best luck with selecting charm on the first sentinel every time. 

Not sure if anyone else has found it, but everything I've read keeps saying this is random, when its only random if you continue through trying to trigger different charr. 

If it is not random then how can you even have to say, if you get it wrong restart the insance.

You should not have to have best luck with charm as first response if its a fixed outcome

4 hours ago, Belle Lucid.3954 said:

It’s random. People have also attempted the same thing as you and have it fail. Just because you got lucky doing it a certain way does not mean everyone else who did it that way somehow did it wrong. 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if this is still relevant, but I've managed to get the last 7 dialogues that I needed for the achievement, in a row and within the same instance, by using the following strategy:

1. Trigger the dialogue with the warrior NPCs and wait until the dialogue bar reaches about 25%.
  2. Pick the third option.
  3. Trigger the dialogue with the warrior NPCs and wait until the dialogue bar reaches about 25%.
  4. Pick the second option.
  5. Trigger the dialogue with the warrior NPCs and wait until the dialogue bar reaches about 25%.
  6. Pick the first option.
  7. Repeat the above (third -> second -> first) while waiting for the dialogue to reach 25% until the achievement completes.

Hope this helps.