Lvl 80 Mirage... or maybe not?

KatyKat.6294

I am a lvl 80 Mesmer (haven't been playing much, bought the expansion, then boosted my highest lvl up) and I chose the Mirage Specialization. It gave me an axe, which I already chose its stats. But it is not letting me equip it. Also, if go into H (hero), under equipment, whenever I hover over the greatsword I "already have equipped," it says weapon type unusable by your profession.

Im sorry, but before I boosted my lvl 36 Mesmer to a lvl 80 one, I could use greatswords just fine. Can anyone explain to me what is happening?

@"Just a flesh wound.3589" said:If you have the greatsword already equipped then any text that says you can’t equip a greatsword is a bug. Report it and ignore it.

As for the axe, that’s the elite spec weapon. You’ll need to slot the traits for it in the trait 3rd (bottom) slot before you can equip the axe.

What do you mean by, "You’ll need to slot the traits for it in the trait 3rd (bottom) slot before you can equip the axe."?

@KatyKat.6294 said:I am a lvl 80 Mesmer (haven't been playing much, bought the expansion, then boosted my highest lvl up) and I chose the Mirage Specialization. It gave me an axe, which I already chose its stats. But it is not letting me equip it. Also, if go into H (hero), under equipment, whenever I hover over the greatsword I "already have equipped," it says weapon type unusable by your profession.

Dismount...

@Sindariel.2354 said:

@"KatyKat.6294" said:I am a lvl 80 Mesmer (haven't been playing much, bought the expansion, then boosted my highest lvl up) and I chose the Mirage Specialization. It gave me an axe, which I already chose its stats. But it is not letting me equip it. Also, if go into H (hero), under equipment, whenever I hover over the greatsword I "already have equipped," it says weapon type unusable by your profession.

Dismount...

I was about to say this. If you mount up, it says all your weapons are unusable by your profession. It's weird. :p

Archived