come on Anet, give us some skimpy chest armor for medium armor for males!

coso.9173

@"Friday.7864" said:The gender discrimination is horrible :(The same outfits often strip the females while they cover every bit of skin on male characters...I8rDUX3.png

Is it really classed as "discrimination" though? It's not as if their clothing is all scruffy or rugged, sure it reveals a bit but I'd hardly call this discrimination at all. There are many nude male armors, but yes not as many as female...I guess it's more of their fashion/culture type thing I dunno lol (after all, inquest are rat society. go check out "red scarlet" game if you want to witness sexism/discrimination.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"Friday.7864" said:The gender discrimination is horrible :(The same outfits often strip the females while they cover every bit of skin on male characters...
I8rDUX3.png

Is it really classed as "discrimination" though? It's not as if their clothing is all scruffy or rugged, sure it reveals a bit but I'd hardly call this discrimination at all. There are many nude male armors, but yes not as many as female...I guess it's more of their fashion/culture type thing I dunno lol (after all, inquest are rat society. go check out "red scarlet" game if you want to witness sexism/discrimination.

Depending on which definition is being used it can count as discrimination. Discrimination doesn't have to be treating people badly, making them wear rags, etc.A lot of discrimination is based on treating a person different based on an arbitrary distinction such as age, skin colour, or gender. So this counts. Is it a strong word to use? Yeah, a little bit. Also another game doing something to a greater extreme doesn't negate smaller instances of it in this game.

@Fat Disgrace.4275 said:

@"Friday.7864" said:The gender discrimination is horrible :(The same outfits often strip the females while they cover every bit of skin on male characters...
I8rDUX3.png

I class it as "discrimination". It discriminates me, who wants to see more of my male toons' skin (or bark, to be accurate) across armor weights - by giving me far fewer options than female-skin-fans have. Selfish? Sure, but I still feel discriminated.