PSA: Vermillion Wings Backpack Causes Huge Drop In Frames

These wings are causing huge performance issues for everyone. I have a super high-end PC.

Wings alone cause 10-20 frame loss depending on what I am doing. Switching to any other back-piece increase my frames by 10-20 frames. I have used quite a bit of transmutations for this test.

To compound the issue your use of wings hurt other players performance. I had my friend use the wings and switch back and forth with other back-pieces to measure the hit in performance. Even with Model Limit and Quality on low, you have the wing performance hit; however, you do not see their outfit. These wings are causing such a big issue, they have been banned from my main raid team. I just wanted you to be informed of the reason for the recent performance loss. The beautiful wings that I love and recommended are actually ruining the game. I hope they can fix it so I can use them without the huge loss in frame-rate.

@Josiah.2967 said:These wings are causing huge performance issues for everyone. I have a super high-end PC.

Wings alone cause 10-20 frame loss depending on what I am doing. Switching to any other back-piece increase my frames by 10-20 frames. I have used quite a bit of transmutations for this test.

To compound the issue your use of wings hurt other players performance. I had my friend use the wings and switch back and forth with other back-pieces to measure the hit in performance. Even with Model Limit and Quality on low, you have the wing performance hit; however, you do not see their outfit. These wings are causing such a big issue, they have been banned from my main raid team. I just wanted you to be informed of the reason for the recent performance loss. The beautiful wings that I love and recommended are actually ruining the game. I hope they can fix it so I can use them without the huge loss in frame-rate.

What are the transmutes?

@VioletKitty.7284 said:

@"Josiah.2967" said:These wings are causing huge performance issues for everyone. I have a super high-end PC.

What are the transmutes?

Are you asking what are Transmutation Charges? If so: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Transmutation_ChargeAre you asking what he/she transmuted the Wings in question to? Could be anything, or he/she could have just removed the offending Wings; I don't know.