I am on Crystal Desert but CD does not show up in the WvW window...

About 3 months ago Crystal Desert Stopped showing up in my WvW window for joining WvW.Not sure what's going on with it, but Tarnished Coast seems to be the only constant one.I have already submitted a Bug Report and they said to post here after a month if it hadn't been resolved.

WvW uses a link-system as attempt to balance the populations. Crystal Desert is currently linked to Tarnished coast, but the WvW-window only shows the mainserver of the link (the server with a larger population at the date of the linking). The links change every 2 months (last rest of the uneven months).If you hover your mouse over the servername next to the pie-chart in the wvw-window, you can see the names of the linked servers (linked servers have a + next to their name).

@"Salvorin.6127" said:Then why is this happening for the first time in 8 years of me playing GW2?

Did you not read Schimmi's reply? Server links change, ANet makes the calls depending on current server populations. Crystal Desert's population may have decreased, hence the linking to Tarnished Coast.

Hover over the Tarnished Coast name below the "Mist War" title in the WvW window and it will show "+Crystal Desert", as seen here for EU servers: http://gw2stats.com/matchups

@Salvorin.6127 said:Thanks for this info and the links, now the question is, why didn't official support give me these answers, instead of giving me the runaround and having me post here to get the correct info??

You could update your ticket, ask for a Senior Team Member, and bring the lack of information to their attention.

Good luck.