Another Skyscale Saddle Thread

It used to be much worse when we did it before when we didn't have any Eternal Ice Shards. Now it is not even a thing if you do strikes and convert. Go to each respective lws4 map, do the hearts, farm the events, map completes, maybe some pvp, buy the ones you can with karma and Eternal Ice Shards and finally if you really struggle, farm the nodes with TACO waypoints. I have farmed all in 5 days just spending 30 minutes per day without Eternal Ice Shards. All the information about the skyscale is on the internet, you could have easily be done with that if you started farming/buying those currencies from the moment you have started the Skyscale collection. It is really not that bad. Now try crafting a legendary weapon, there is some grind out there.

Well folks, I just want to thank the community for all the help I have been given, both here on the forums and in game. Finally got to the part where I need to gather the materials for the saddle. That will be an easy and fairly enjoyable grind for me. No scary jumping puzzles involved. One thing I will miss when this is all over though. I really enjoyed the part where I got to play "Ball" and "Hide And Go Seek" with my little dragon. I wish they could have made that a permanent minigame with your scaly buddy.

@Jukhy.2431 said:

@"Eraden.8740" said:I really enjoyed the part where I got to play "Ball" and "Hide And Go Seek" with my little dragon. I wish they could have made that a permanent minigame with your scaly buddy.This novelty toy might be something you'd want to get:

DONE! Thanks ever so much for telling me about this toy! I rushed right out and got one. I'm going to have lots of fun with my little buddy!