Bifrost III: The Legend

How many times do you have to do the Shatterer before you get " Experiencing the Crystal"? This is my second day and still nothing. Is there something I have to do to get encased ? This is totally getting annoying. I might also add that the Boss Event is occurring now so does that make it completely impossible?

This is the last thing I need to finish the Collection. I've tried standing in the AOE and just die. I'm kinda at a loss as to how to complete this. I guess I have to be patient and adjust my life to every 3 hours in Blazeridge Steppes until I finally get it. But to be honest I'm really sick of doing Shatterer.

@Lioness.6027 said:This is the last thing I need to finish the Collection. I've tried standing in the AOE and just die. I'm kinda at a loss as to how to complete this. I guess I have to be patient and adjust my life to every 3 hours in Blazeridge Steppes until I finally get it. But to be honest I'm really sick of doing Shatterer.

He got different aoes the big red circles just kill you.

The attack for that is when the Shatter raises its right arm and waves it a bit(the stereotypical "I am casting a spell" gesture that someone might use). There seems to be a range limit to it but if you are within 300-600 range it should not be a problem. It is possible to dodge/evade it though so you'll have to avoid doing evading it.