[Suggestion] Deposit All Materials one-click button

Yid.3024

Low priority QoL Suggestion :Make 'Deposit All Materials' its own button next to the gear icon on the inventory screen.See attached image for a professionally made mock-up. https://imgur.com/a/So28e

One less click for a frequently used feature,less risk of accidentally clicking Compact or something,you could even add a mouse-over tooltip explaining what the button does, so new players aren't confused where all their items just went..

If you were willing to put even more resource into this, maybe you can put in auto-deposit feature.Let the players pick from 'always auto-deposit', 'auto-deposit when closing inventory' and 'auto-deposit when inventory is full' as options.

If you were willing to put EVEN more resource into this, maybe you can make a 'recently deposited materials' history window.

@Yid.3024 said:I don't understand how to attach images or non-messed up links in this new forum.My 15 minutes are quickly slipping through my fingers.I suddenly feel very old.

Your link works just fine it is just new Forums working differently. Which is especially confusing for Phones as you/me see a webpage adress written by a black colour font of exactly the same appearance as the text you are reading, while in reality it is actually "clickable" =DNice idea by the way, I personally don't mind it being in the drop menu but this looks fine as well.

Archived