GW2 Halloween 2020

@kharmin.7683 said:

@sorudo.9054 said:when everything is overly expensive, it becomes a failure in itself.ppl talk about long term goals but with my time schedule it would take me 20 years to get one single hat, all they care about yet again are the fast grinders and easy farmers but casuals need to not bother yet again.

Casuals that really want it take this card you see and swipe it, buy all the candy corn from trading post and poof they have it.

they are extremely expensive, i am not rich, do the math.

It's not about whether or not one is rich. It is about the option to flat-out purchase or grind. The choice is up to the consumer.

uhmm yes it is, i don't have the time to grind my kitten off to get one single hat and not rich enough to buy them.lowering the grind to about 5 instead of 30 makes this much more do-able and much more an event thing, 30 for one single hat isn't made for events, that's a thing for regular stuff like legendary weapons.

uhmm sorry. In my opinion, no it is not. A player can budget their money and purchase from the gem store if they prefer not to grind. Just because you choose to do neither does not invalidate this. This festival occurs every year. Put some money away now and save up for next year. If you had been around, you could have saved up from last year.

and in my opinion festivals should never have super expensive stuff, a hat of 30 items which are extremely expensive should never be used at all.better yet, they should (yes, i say it again) make quests that has rewards of that sort, allowing anyone to enjoy the festival without worrying about grind and farming items for a single hat.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Minjin.8259 said:

@Linken.6345 said:If your that old you should have plenty of cash to turn into gold and buy any long term reward mate.

Thats what the old have over the young experience and piggy bank

A lot of people are not rich right now, the covid shutdown has taken it's toll on everyone. Especially if you aren't young and don't live with your parents, and you have a family to feed. The Halloween event seemed fine to me. I got so many candy corn just from doin things in the game, I got all the items I wanted pretty much. Maybe not some of the super expensive mini's, but meh not a big deal. The thing I was disappointed with was trying to finish memorial. I have no skill for jumping puzzles and not having another option to finish that without clock tower was kind of sad for me.

You can complete the memorial without the clock tower just buy one of the Lunatic Boots recipes and the Lunatic insignia recipe from the Alchemist and craft the boots which finishes the Lunatic Fashion Achievement.