Raven Ceremonial Garb

I'm not sure if it's intentional, but when I try to apply the Raven Ceremonial Garb on my characters, the pants also change to the same set style aka Raven Ceremonial Gown. If it's a separated piece, why does it keep changing my pants ?? My characters are all asura, idk if that happens to other races as well. Kinda sucks because it's a beautiful skin but I don't want to use it with the gown part.

@leila.7962 said:I'm not sure if it's intentional, but when I try to apply the Raven Ceremonial Garb on my characters, the pants also change to the same set style aka Raven Ceremonial Gown. If it's a separated piece, why does it keep changing my pants ?? My characters are all asura, idk if that happens to other races as well. Kinda sucks because it's a beautiful skin but I don't want to use it with the gown part.

Guess you tried the medium garb, because light and heavy shouldn't have this problem? Sadly for medium, the gown is attached there, because that's normal for the medium armors - trenchcoats.

@Schimmi.6872 said:

@leila.7962 said:I'm not sure if it's intentional, but when I try to apply the Raven Ceremonial Garb on my characters, the pants also change to the same set style aka Raven Ceremonial Gown. If it's a separated piece, why does it keep changing my pants ?? My characters are all asura, idk if that happens to other races as well. Kinda sucks because it's a beautiful skin but I don't want to use it with the gown part.

Guess you tried the medium garb, because light and heavy shouldn't have this problem? Sadly for medium, the gown is attached there, because that's normal for the medium armors - trenchcoats.

Yea I tried on a medium, but still it shouldn't work that way since it's a piece that's separated from the pants.. I don't really like the gown :(

@leila.7962 said:Yea I tried on a medium, but still it shouldn't work that way since it's a piece that's separated from the pants.. I don't really like the gown :(

Medium armours are usually trench coats and things in similar length. The exceptions are too few and too far between.In this case, the skirt is part of the medium chest piece to make it long.

The problem is that different armour weights are attached differently to their body types (heavy, medium, light have their own distinct body type each).That's also the reason why we can't mix the armour types in GW2.So, yes, it should work that way, because it has been programmed that way.

There are many players that disliked the issue with different bodies for armour types since launch, but Arenanet never changed it and even tried to circumvent the issue with outfits, which require the use of a fourth body type.