Separate full team queue?

DoomNexus.5324

@Archer.4362 said:

@Shao.7236 said:Based on the average of 8 teams or so that show up in AT's which is one entire continent, with you telling me that can't be interested in doing AT's. The TeamQ will be dead in a week even if Anet hyped it up.

It would be very easy to implement, a checkbox like the fortress mode, you want to pair up with groups of people V or X, you don't want queues alone, you want to, you can enter those groups, and solved.

It would be very easy to implement because its already been done before

Probably right that it would probably be dead on arrival too, but that really doesn't matter. Worst-case scenario people keep playing ATs and SoloQ. The big thing is more fair matchmaking in Ranked.

Unless the 'pros' are right. According to them; the first time the queues were split it was apparently SoloQ that died out, and Teams became the more popular mode.PepeLaugh

Also disagree with the whole DuoQ existing, but restricted thing. It would be fun for a few seasons, but I reckon the 'pros' would force another 51-49 poll to no fanfare/announcement, and then we'd be back in the same spot a few seasons later.

@Multicolorhipster.9751 said:

@Shao.7236 said:Based on the average of 8 teams or so that show up in AT's which is one entire continent, with you telling me that can't be interested in doing AT's. The TeamQ will be dead in a week even if Anet hyped it up.

It would be very easy to implement, a checkbox like the fortress mode, you want to pair up with groups of people V or X, you don't want queues alone, you want to, you can enter those groups, and solved.

It would be very easy to implement because its already been done before

Probably right that it would probably be dead on arrival too, but that really doesn't matter. Worst-case scenario people keep playing ATs and SoloQ. The big thing is more fair matchmaking in Ranked.

Unless the 'pros' are right. According to them; the first time the queues were split it was apparently SoloQ that died out, and Teams became the more popular mode.PepeLaugh

Also disagree with the whole DuoQ existing, but restricted thing. It would be fun for a few seasons, but I reckon the 'pros' would force another 51-49 poll to no fanfare/announcement, and then we'd be back in the same spot a few seasons later.

honestly, we need a full solo queue and a mixed queue that does groups of 2, 3 and 5. it won't take long for the community to realise that people playing in a party both afk far less and play more seriously and team orientated. I would bet the mixed queue would be highly popular.

people had no issue getting duo and trio together for the 2v2 and 3v3 seasons, I bet they can do the same for a mixed queue. i wouldn't even be surprised if it ended up with better queue than solo.

so many people, like myself and even steamers like mightyteapot love PvP but hate the solo queue fiesta that is ranked. all of us would be more than happy to mixed queue. honestly, mixed would get myself and everyone I know playing significantly more gw2 than we do right now.

it's the move.

full solo for the bots, afks and solo hero's pushing far. give us mixed for the people with at least one friend who enjoy teamwork.

@choovanski.5462 said:honestly, we need a full solo queue and a mixed queue that does groups of 2, 3 and 5. it won't take long for the community to realise that people playing in a party both afk far less and play more seriously and team orientated. I would bet the mixed queue would be highly popular.

This is the play, and like I say its been done before.I get that PvP doesn't really get a lot of attention, and there's not much chance of a completely new mode. This is just a case of putting something that was once there back in though, so hopefully.