The Stretch emote seems unfair

@Kaliwenda.3428 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:I think the female sylvari is just lazy =)

*hides.....

I think the female sylvari are just more chill and relaxed overall...the males need a longer stretch to loosen everything up ;)

As someone who has 10 different male sylvari on his account and also really needs to loosen up IRL (lol) I feel seen!

The sylvari guys feel like they get the short end of the stick a bunch (no new hair since HoT sometime; crazy scaling making half the shoulder and leg transmogs unwearable), it felt great to get a shiny. (I actually didn't know about this, I've only seen /stretch on M sylvaris because that's what my toons are and assumed it was just as good on others!)

I'm entirely in support of as-good anims for the other genders and races, of course.

@Sikil.9817 said:

@aspirine.6852 said:I think the female sylvari is just lazy =)

*hides.....

I think the female sylvari are just more chill and relaxed overall...the males need a longer stretch to loosen everything up ;)

As someone who has 10 different male sylvari on his account and also
really
needs to loosen up IRL (lol) I feel seen!

The sylvari guys feel like they get the short end of the stick a bunch (no new hair since HoT sometime; crazy scaling making half the shoulder and leg transmogs unwearable), it felt great to get a shiny. (I actually didn't know about this, I've only seen /stretch on M sylvaris because that's what my toons are and assumed it was just as good on others!)

I'm entirely in support of as-good anims for the other genders and races, of course.

I realized after reading this that of all my character combos, male sylvari is the only one I didn't have at all! I got a character slot on sale yesterday and I'm leveling a new male sylvari warrior. I will think of you as I take him through the story. :)