Using Daze on Downed State enemy players?

Justine.6351

1 hour ago, Justine.6351 said:

I didn't say it wouldn't? I said I would check it because you seemed uncertain. So aggressive over nothing...

Don't waste your time on them. Some people can't pvp in game so they make up for it by trying to pvp on the forums. The bottom line is they just want your attention though, so best to simply ignore and move on. You can tell who these people are by the confused emoji faces they will send your way. That is the Mesmer condition after all.

I just did the testing myself, it would seem the "interrupt" goes off, but no interrupt actually happens, at least w/o the trait power block. I tested on the pvp NPC classes in the pvp lobby. Tested on Necro and Guardian as they are the easiest downed states to daze.

So in conclusion, with Power Block Trait equipped, dazes actually work. W/O it, dazes don't seem to work though they will proc any CC related traits, such as the pistol skill recharge trait. (Even though my dazes didn't actually "interrupt", my pistol trait which resets CD's on successful interrupts still worked.)

Once again, anet spaghetti code doing what it does best!

Edit: lol we both had the same idea 😂

Edited by Waffles.5632
  • Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, Waffles.5632 said:

Don't waste your time on them. Some people can't pvp in game so they make up for it by trying to pvp on the forums. The bottom line is they just want your attention though, so best to simply ignore and move on. You can tell who these people are by the confused emoji faces they will send your way. That is the Mesmer condition after all.

I just did the testing myself, it would seem the "interrupt" goes off, but no interrupt actually happens, at least w/o the trait power block. I tested on the pvp NPC classes in the pvp lobby. Tested on Necro and Guardian as they are the easiest downed states to daze.

So in conclusion, with Power Block Trait equipped, dazes actually work. W/O it, dazes don't seem to work though they will proc any CC related traits, such as the pistol skill recharge trait. (Even though my dazes didn't actually "interrupt", my pistol trait which resets CD's on successful interrupts still worked.)

Once again, anet spaghetti code doing what it does best!

lol yeah someone just went through and confused 13 of my posts here. That's dedication.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• 4 weeks later...

I feel I’ve interrupted necro fears and guard push backs.   But mist form is one you can’t.   But the flip side to that is you can root a ele and if they mist form they can’t move.   The rev push back is not something you can interrupt, at least in my experience.     Also distortion is great for stomps.   

Edited by dead.7638