Somes idea for Super Adventure Box 2022 Guild Halls Decos

Firstly, what decos we have currently:Angry Cloud, Super Beech Tree, Super Campfire, Super Chest, Super cliff Face, Super Cloud, Super Flower, Super Forest House, Super Happy Cloud, Super Ice Wall, Super King Frog, Super Large Rock, Super Leaf Platform, Super Lily Pad, Super Mountain, Super Mushroom, Super Mushroom Platform, Super Pagoda Column, Super Pine Tree, Super Pointing Flat Glad Hand, Super Pointing Flat Hand, Super Pointing Flat Sad Hand, Super Pointing Glad Hand, Super Pointing Hand, Super Pointing Sad Hand, Super Rock, Super Rock Platform, Super Rock RampSuper Rock Wall, Super Short Cliff Face, Super Small Rock, Super Snow Floor, Super Snowy Cliff Face, Super Tall Cliff Face, Super Tree, Super Tree Branch, Super Tree Trunk, Moto Painting.

38 decorations. However, nothing from the hub, world 2-2 (just pagoda), world 2-1 (just pine tree) or world 1-2 is covered. No decos related to shop furnitures or jump mechanics.So I walked around and gathered some screens of assets in the box: (Red crosses are the minimal decos that should be added, black is optionnal)

JUwDtTU.jpg

1- Currently there is not of platforms options, either you use clouds, floor tiles, cliff face or ramp. It is flat, no special relief. That's why I'm requesting the octogonal hill from w2-z2, this combined to the existing trunks and leaves decos could balance player created deco parkours. To work with it, a working bouncing mushroom decos: Indeed, there is none sab portal deco available currently, no way to earn altitude, you have to link two "floors" of your jumping puzzles by putting randoms rocks, ramps and so on, it isn't natural, we should be able to do it like in sab, pass from a floor to another with bouncing mushrooms, see w1-2 and w1-3. Cannons could be deco acting like in sab, shooting user away.

2- Scenery is currently only stump house. More houses would be better, that is why i'm suggesting that small ninja temple at the end of w2-2. The shop house (world 2 house on picture) can be a good addition too, putting them around the jumping parkour created.

3- The third category I made is for gardens. Moto fountain, sab lightpost and flower patch, the three coming from the hub can be nice addition to embelish a garden made with non sab decorations. There is no natural decorations currently, no plants outside of pots apart hedges and trees. SAB has ferns patches, flower patches, sticky carnivorous plants in 1-3...

But I have three others possibilities of decos packs for next year:

One about w2-2 mostly: Trampolines, usable portal deco, large octogonal hill, spin flower, large clouds, small ninja temple.

A second possibility only about shop furnitures: pot, library shelf, table, chair, carpet, goat head, wall candle.

The third is about w2-1 decos: Wooden planks bridges, water floor asset, log, wooden house, cluster of square hills, water geyser, waterfall