Thoughts on my Elementalist build

For weaver, why not marauder over valkyrie? You would still have a fair amount of vitality, but would have high crit chance, which is pretty important since weaver has lots of multi-hit attacks. Also arcane skills are nice but you might struggle without a stunbreak. If you really want to stick with valk gear consider trying the superior elements and elemental lockdown traits, eagle runes and a perception sigil on your secondary weapon. Daredevil runes might be interesting but probably arent very effective on weaver.

For tempest im assuming this is mainly a support build, in which case I would look at using monk runes, and possibly plaguedoctor or maybe even celestial gear with the may 11 update. Also I would strongly recommend not running soothing power in water, and instead use powerful aura. Tempestious aria is probably worth taking if you are using several shouts in large events. Also look at taking a stunbreak, and using arcane instead of earth traits for more boons, geyser rezzing, and lower overload cooldowns.

On 5/2/2021 at 3:09 PM, Cheshire King.6970 said:

I need some thoughts on the two elit builds for my Elementalist for PvE. My Waver is a bit different while it has a low crit chance I have skills that allow it me to crit.

Weaver

Looking at the Weaver build, it has some issues:

1. (edited -my error
  2. All that Ferocity is unusable with 5% crit (25% w/fury), and the Vision sigil only crits for 3 sec. after swap
  3. You have swiftness in Air from  Zephy's Speed, so swiftness on runes is not really needed. 

A possible alternative: http://gw2skills.net/editor/?PGwAwiZlNwSYHMEGJWWXuvdA-zRRYDRXIG+CpxgIzUJiKQ2B-e

1. Replaced Vision sigil with Accuracy
  2. Replaced most of Valkyrie with Marauder to reach 57% crit chance
  3. Used power/toughness runes for better melee survivability.

Edited by TheAgedGnome.7520
First mistake. Ever.