Ruler of the Skies Bug

I know this is an issue for a few people , I've reported this bug a few times , but not getting anywhere with support.

My particular bug is Cursed Shore above Melandru's Statue , I've tried it on different maps , with different characters , after reset , and repeated all the nodes of Ruins of Orr a few times now to see if that triggered it....

Ive checked the wiki , and it is the correct one im trying for .

Are there any workarounds ? or something , I so want to get this done , its infuriating , been trying now for almost a year.

• Like 1

Hey, thanks for starting a new thread. Maybe we can finally get this achievement to work properly.

I've had troubles with one rift in metrica province since this got released and been trying to get it ever since with multiple characters, after reset, after a patch etc. I've also been reporting it ever since, I've talked to support people etc but they never seem to even care a little.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 3:30 AM, Cyonna.3018 said:

I know this is an issue for a few people , I've reported this bug a few times , but not getting anywhere with support.

My particular bug is Cursed Shore above Melandru's Statue , I've tried it on different maps , with different characters , after reset , and repeated all the nodes of Ruins of Orr a few times now to see if that triggered it....

Ive checked the wiki , and it is the correct one im trying for .

Are there any workarounds ? or something , I so want to get this done , its infuriating , been trying now for almost a year.

Same issue here.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, but with a different rift. The one it says I am missing is the one above the Luminates Plant in Metrica. It's a really short one, and very easy to do, but no matter how many times I do it, it never gives me credit.

It's the only one I am missing for the entire achievement line.

• 1 year later...