is it worth switching servers?

Halure.2571

hi guys! i haven't wvw'd in a really long time and when i did, there was never any real consistent commanding going on in my server or the server we were linked with (tiny server problems?).  i enjoy doing wvw with large groups, not roaming.

are there any servers that have consistent commanders/guilds, or is there too much server-transferring because of this crummy linking system to find a good server with reliable, consistent groups?

its complicated. technically yes, but relink will be soon-ish, switching now is a bit of a risky card

about 70% of the servers focus more on smallscale stuff and ppt... u basically can check gw2mists.com, where u have an overview of which guilds are where, kinda tells some things about content.

but as said, in a few weeks all can be mixed up again. or not. nobody knows with this cursed links system 😜

consistent groups is even more difficult than consistent leads. there's a lot of inexperienced people playing these days.

that to be said, most servers do have discords. so u see when a voiced tag is up, those are usually either straightforward content, or they make content by drawing more and  more people in.

so yeah - no promises, but good luck!