Female Fashion

23 hours ago, ChampionMasquerade.5283 said:

Light armor Charr have exactly one (1)  pants option that are just pants without added stuff. I thank the Ascalonian Performers pants every day

Its not just pants, but finding a skirt or dress for a Light female Charr was harder than defeating Balthazar. You think since the male versions of light armors look so feminine on Humans and other races that wouldn't be the case, but the Charr skeleton seems to do weird things around the waist, hip and leg areas, making everything look bad somehow.

The Wedding Attire Outfit is the closest I've come to something decent.

Edited by Hannelore.8153

On 5/14/2021 at 10:13 PM, Hannelore.8153 said:

Its not just pants, but finding a skirt or dress for a Light female Charr was harder than defeating Balthazar. You think since the male versions of light armors look so feminine on Humans and other races that wouldn't be the case, but the Charr skeleton seems to do weird things around the waist, hip and leg areas, making everything look bad somehow.

The Wedding Attire Outfit is the closest I've come to something decent.

Come to think of it you're right. With how few actual pants the Charr have, the lack of dresses is shocking. Though I suppose they don't really where them culturally

Honestly, I'd just be happy to get some sort of iconography (or heavens! actual info in the text!) on the icon for an item that would show

- color channels

- what 'material' that channel is (since it significantly changes how dyes look)

Like one circle icon in the upper right of the icon for the item for one channel of color, two circles for two, three, etc.

And then 'hollow' for 'vibrant', solid for metal, hatch for leather.

I know, silly pipedream.

It's always great to have more diversity in skins - I'd like to see some more "realistic" looking skins, but also enjoy the glowy magical fantasy stuff.

The thing I find missing are heavy boots that look good and *don't* randomly show ankle (seriously, SO many boots that just randomly show ankle??).

I'm hoping the expansion will add a lot more skins (on all sides of the spectrum). I think the more choice we have, the better, no skin is going to be for everyone.