Dodge & Illusionary Defense

Zraurum.8493

I propose to vote for the return of the second evasion to WvW. And I would also like to overload the values of the illusory defense, so that it would be 5% per stack, since 2% is very small, given that most of the skills of other classes and sigils work normally on wvw. This means that the mesmer's protection should also work in normal mode, namely, block 5% of the damage and not 2%.

• Like 2

The Mirage request to have second dodge returned in PvP and WvW is literally at the top of everyone’s list and essentially pinned as the most asked change to be given back to Mesmers. I’m pretty sure someone at Anet wanders the forums, especially since this pandemic started and prior and if they still haven’t given it back to us, then that clearly tells me that they aren’t doing it. I’ve come to this realization a long time ago.

illusionary defence in my opinion I feel should just give you 10% reduced damage at 10s, with no stacking, in PvP & WvW and that’s it. I agree the 2% and duration is small, but meh, those are my thoughts on that.

3 minutes ago, Tseison.4659 said:

The Mirage request to have second dodge returned in PvP and WvW is literally at the top of everyone’s list and essentially pinned as the most asked change to be given back to Mesmers. I’m pretty sure someone at Anet wanders the forums, especially since this pandemic started and prior and if they still haven’t given it back to us, then that clearly tells me that they aren’t doing it. I’ve come to this realization a long time ago.

illusionary defence in my opinion I feel should just give you 10% reduced damage at 10s, with no stacking, in PvP & WvW and that’s it. I agree the 2% and duration is small, but meh, those are my thoughts on that.

I want to return not only evasion, but also the second clone from staff 3, because this skill has zero usefulness at all except for calling a clone, remove the phantasm attack and no one will notice the difference when the phantasm simply appears and will stand without action. I also want to return the normal values of the illusory defense and the normal cooldown of the lesser chaos storm, if you have already undertaken to repair the staff, then you should do it normally, and not rearrange the terms.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Zraurum.8493 said:

I want to return not only evasion, but also the second clone from staff 3, because this skill has zero usefulness at all except for calling a clone, remove the phantasm attack and no one will notice the difference when the phantasm simply appears and will stand without action. I also want to return the normal values of the illusory defense and the normal cooldown of the lesser chaos storm, if you have already undertaken to repair the staff, then you should do it normally, and not rearrange the terms.

Oh yeah staff 3 too! Still not sure why they removed the extra clone....like, why have a profession that’s mechanic revolves around clones/illusions and yet they’re essentially handicapping it lol....

8 minutes ago, Tseison.4659 said:

Oh yeah staff 3 too! Still not sure why they removed the extra clone....like, why have a profession that’s mechanic revolves around clones/illusions and yet they’re essentially handicapping it lol....

Simple, CP and CS is implemented in this game

oh and the majority complains about clones right after condi and stealth 

Edited by Senqu.8054

I find Ranger pets to be a lot more annoying than illusions, because they actually do stuff besides standing around looking pretty. And despite that Ranger can actually function well even without them, while a Mesmer without illusions... just try to imagine that.

• Like 1