DanSH.6143

Should Scourge be nerfed?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Should Scourge be nerfed?

• Yes
    • Yes and also delete it from the game
    • No

On 5/24/2021 at 4:33 AM, RedAvenged.5217 said:

Just nerf Rez utilities and it’ll be fine. Dps team comps can function and do their job perfectly fine but they generally lose because of rezzing. Just watch Eu mat finals and you’ll understand.

I kinda agree with this, what about before start to nerfing Anet disables the "f to revive" action so to revive a fallen friendly you need the propper utility or other means. 

That action is so unbalanced for any competitive game mode because if you build tank you will revive your enemy before they can finish it off. 

I don't think nerfing the healing in that situation would be a long term solution either. 

22 minutes ago, msalakka.4653 said:

That's not anything to worry about.

For one thing, they rarely actually issue any balance patches.

Second, they are busy juicing up the next p2w elites which need to be to PoF elites what PoF elites were to HoT ones.

Lastly, they don't read these forums.

- insert Morpheus meme here -

What if I told you, that devs responded to people in this forum daily from alt accounts that look like normal accounts.

1 minute ago, Trevor Boyer.6524 said:

- insert Morpheus meme here -

What if I told you, that devs responded to people in this forum daily from alt accounts that look like normal accounts.

I'd say you need to disconnect from the Matrix. I'm not interested in their replies to fluff threads like on /r/Guildwars2. What have they responded to the threads about the rampant pvp bots issue, the wvw mount exploits and teleport hacks, Scourge overrepresentation etc?

I mean if you have actual links to specific posts that'd be great. If you just have an inkling or heard from a guy, I'm good.

51 minutes ago, msalakka.4653 said:

That's not anything to worry about.

For one thing, they rarely actually issue any balance patches.

Second, they are busy juicing up the next p2w elites which need to be to PoF elites what PoF elites were to HoT ones.

Lastly, they don't read these forums.

P2w? Core necro is very p2w ...

Edited by razaelll.8324