Its time for tails!

19 hours ago, Hannelore.8153 said:

Its what we've all been waiting for. Well, those of us who aren't Charr already!

Its no secret that one of the reasons we lose players to other games is because despite this being a cosmetic-based end-game,  the cosmetics in this game are actually rather lackluster compared to other games, and there's alot of things which contribute to that but a few of the main ones are: 1) Unable to hide certain armor piece (main request is chest armor for male Norns, etc.), 2) Unable to equip any kind of ears/horns/etc. with outfits, or with each other (e.g glasses+horns should work), and 3) Overabundance of gliders that aren't available as backpieces, and backpieces that can't be dyed, sometimes even when the gliders can be!

(Weapons that can't be dyed is another one, but there's usually enough variation to make it not such a big problem.)

But I think adding tail attachments for non-Charr races would also go a long ways to improving the cosmetic choices, especially in roleplay settings. It'd also likely improve sales of other related items e.g cat ears+tail bundles. I know it seems unnecessary to many but its just one small improvement that could have a big impact, I think.

No, make it so we can hide chest armor and I might consider backing you on this but not until I have the option to run around like conan damnit.

11 hours ago, Dawdler.8521 said:

Also big kitten mittens and boots and whiskers. Preferably together with a string bikini. Just saying. It would enhance the game experience. Anyone that disagree is a charrofobe.

By the blood god, we must purge the fur cretins.