Bug in the history of chapter 6 War Eternal, The End

The worst thing is not had a word about it... seems so careless. Just want to hear at least a sorry about broken the experience. Why anyone can't just tell what happend, why happened? Even if they don't know what happened, just say something, say that you don't know and don't can't/won't fix it.  Feels like we are talking alone, and thing like this kill the will to do anything into this game, honestly.

• Like 1

The game is not running here yet, it's still locked in chapter 6 War Eternal, the tail doesn't hit Aurene, a week and nothing has been done and worst of all, I didn't even have an answer in how long it will take to fix this bug, it may take another week or two and look, this is so frustrating because I was excited to get the skyscale out of the time it takes to get it, even now this bug. Meanwhile the number of people and complaints only increases.
Edited by Jonathan.4158

Hello GW2 Support and fellow players :) 

I need some help :( 

I am currently trying to complete LW Season 4. 
Thus far no problems...until now.

I am at Chapter 6 - War Eternal
Step: Chase Down Kralkatorrik - Let Aurene fly into position

The mechanic doesn't work. Kralk is not doing any dmg 
and the shield is not needed. Flew for 5-8 minutes, but nothing changed. 
Could you please advise and help me out? Anyone seen the bug? experienced? Its been happening for 2-3 days since I first saw it :/ 

• Like 1

I have contacted customer support regarding this issue and this is the reply that I got (Seems to be the same reply most other people get in their ticket):

"Hello,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to progress through The End story mission. Sadly, Customer Support is unable to reset, force skip, or otherwise alter story progress or any other in-game mechanics. Additionally, due to the process involved in developing a fix for such an issue, we do not have any information to share on the timeframe before a fix will be implemented to the game. We can only ask that you remain patient while our Quality Assurance team, and the developers themselves complete a fix for this particular bug you are experiencing, and to keep an eye on any upcoming patch notes, as once a fix to the issue has been implemented, it will be stated within such notes.

With this being said, we have provided as much information as possible, on our end, to the respective team in hopes to resolve the issue in as timely a manner as possible. If you have not already done so, we do encourage you to submit an in-game bug report as soon as you are able to.

We do apologize for the inconvenience and frustration this issue has caused, and we thank you for your patience as a fix is in the works."

So, all we can do is submit a bug report in game and just hope that the fix will come soon