Celestial Guardian, which build to do most damage?

aaron.7850

Against many targets or general pve content:

Firebrand, radiance, virtues.

Against single target or some bosses:

Firebrand, radiance, zeal

Against hard content or to solo bounties and champions:

Firebrand, radiance, honor

Balthazar runes, sigil of strength, bursting and force.

Weapons: greatsword, sword and torch or Axe and torch.

I prefer sword for mobility.

It is actually a very very strong build as u can solo almost anything and carry your team very hard with all the boons and healing.  

Cheers

• Like 1

Depends on what your preference is.

I run:

Virtues- 1,1,1

Radiance- 1,2,3

Firebrand- 2,1,3

With this You Will get something close to 15 to 20 k burn ticks, and about 20k dmg whirlwind wraths. 

Utilities: purging flames for firefield and burn, mantra of potence for mightstacking and quickness uptime, third utility can change (retreat, mantra of lore, sword of justice, signet, etc) depending on situation.

Heal: mantra of solace

Elite: mantra of liberation.

I prefer being more hybrid in my dmg than being purely condition and with righteous instincts in radiance you get to 90 percent critical chance.

Edited by Diswan.8156

See celestial meme here

Build is radiance 2-2-1, honor 3-1-2, firebrand 2-1-3.

It's not as good as cele renegade meme, since that does 30K DPS. I guess 17K is better than 2-4K on healbrand though.

If you're not running honor or any heal output in your build and just want to be tanky I would advise running trailblazer or dire with balthazar + smoldering runes.

Edited by Infusion.7149

I play Vallun's full celestial build with Rune of the Fireworks for the boon duration and application.

For weapons there are multiple choices. I recommend running the sword/torch set, as sword synergies really well with torch. 

For the second set you can run either greatsword or axe/shield set. Axe shield has more CC and Support potential, while Greatsword is more mobility and burst oriented. 

You can even run sword/shield, greatsword for the most utility and axe/torch, greatsword for the most DPS. 

• Like 2