PSA: since you all will be getting TONS of UB Magic in the coming weeks...

You all should be getting tons of UB magic each week going back through LWS3 and doing the new achievements.

Don't forget to buy up the Magic-Warped Bundles from the LWS3 merchants. They drop Mystic Clovers, and since we are getting a new Legendary Amulet and a Gen 3 precursor weapon voucher you're going to need them. Save the Mystic Coins you are getting from the Achievements and spend the UB magic to get extra Clovers. Between that and the Login rewards you'll be far along your way for crafting the legendary when the time comes.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Magic-Warped Packets are cheaper (except in Ember Bay), but the rate of Mystic Clover drops is worse.

Of course, the rate Mystic Clovers drop in Bundles is 0.038% so, you won't be getting them very often, either way. 

While true, you should be getting plenty of UB magic that you will end up with more clovers than you would think. I certainly do.

Which LW3 map gives ascended amulet? I have a ton of UBM just from bitterfrost and I don't like the drop rates of bundles.

I was thinking to slowly farm ascended amulets and break them for a chance at that legendary essence. Is there a downside I don't see yet?

18 minutes ago, Boh.4568 said:

Which LW3 map gives ascended amulet? I have a ton of UBM just from bitterfrost and I don't like the drop rates of bundles.

I was thinking to slowly farm ascended amulets and break them for a chance at that legendary essence. Is there a downside I don't see yet?

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_trinket

has the info you need for the first question.

53 minutes ago, Crystal Paladin.3871 said:

I was planning to unlock those resource nodes in each and every lw maps during these spotlight weeks... Those greedy vendors 10k ub magic and not to mention 50g...

I'm in serious need of those ub and vol magic. This return to lws is a nice opportunity to fill up the home instance with nodes

Yeah I grabbed the blood stone one, and then ended up with even more UB.

Great opportunity to get the UB needed for things like that as well.

My luck with the clovers is certainly higher than the 0.038 per bundle from the wiki.