The game client is unable to gain access to the login server at this time.

Same here, sometimes i cant get past the map loading screen or i get kicked from the game and get "connection lost" or something like that.

I tried to use noping tunnel and vpn but the problem continues.

I also kept a cmd pinging the map server and no package was lost when i got disconnected.

Edited by Enrico.4607

• 2 weeks later...

Getting the same issue ... my wife is sitting next to me and playing fine, never had an error. I am constantly getting errors when attempting to log in, or switching maps sometimes logs me out when I'm online.

Strange part is that it shows everyone on my friends list I am going online when I attempt to log in (so it's weird that it says it can't connect, it literally connected...). I have attempted a netsh winsock reset but it didn't really work. After about 10 tries I can sometimes get to the character screen, but it usually just kicks me out after I try logging into a character.

I was getting high ping times last night and just now am also getting the unable to connect to login server. Rest of my net connection seems fine, but the Guild Wars 2 website was also taking a long time to load up.

Of course exactly where the fault lies is anyone guess, but it feels like a server issue of some sort.

Error code 58:11:5:535

10 minutes ago, Anthonev.6452 said:

I was getting high ping times last night and just now am also getting the unable to connect to login server. Rest of my net connection seems fine, but the Guild Wars 2 website was also taking a long time to load up.

Of course exactly where the fault lies is anyone guess, but it feels like a server issue of some sort.

Exactly same - was in game, got booted , now can't log in with the same error code.  

Australia, Melbourne.  iinet. All other connections/internet seems ok.

27 minutes ago, Anthonev.6452 said:

i am having the same exact issue. living in singapore

Got past the login screen (after many attempts).

Can't get past character select: 

Dual Error codes:

login server : 58:11:5:535:101  and Network Error: 1101:4:5:4068:101

https://pingtestlive.com/guild-wars-2 shows Pathway is clear, for what it is worth...

Nth California (U.S) 190 average on 20 pings

Mumbai: 157 average on 20 pings

Singapore: 93 average on 20 pings

Sydney: 20 average on 20 pings