Bifrost of Discord

A salutation to all of us who spend hours day by day in this game that is basically part of us. To put them in context I have been playing Gw2 since it came out, I even participated in the betas, well my first legendary, which took the precursor by achievements (not so easy) was the Bifrost, I think the strongest emotion of every player in GW2 is his first legendary, the truth is that at a moment of which I am not sure, I think that when implementing the equipment templates, my precious staff disappeared, reviewing all the characters 1 to 1, template by template, I did not find it Obviously, my first action was to report what happened with a ticket to Anet, but both GM in Spanish or GM in English did not give me a solution, and so much disappointment I gave up, resentfully with the legendary wardrobe I wanted to take up the subject again, but the answer was the same "WE CANNOT HELP YOU", having said all this I will leave the evidence and I would like to know your opinion on the subject, in one it is seen that I have the appearance unlocked which supports everything mentioned, and in the other It seems that it is not in the legendary closet, what should I do? Do I do it again and forget all my time invested?

Sorry im use google translator

https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attachment/317231/0KNj2avagam4kJuKH7ketVz41?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..PLMfiHJDaP2_SOK3LdfSJA.tg4sOcbqNfQcmNNqNX2IPVkwJMNYyRNwbrsY_yVoeslbNMZ5OR8uX4KRAbAbLwv0M6k0QiZTByj-4Bs-27PybNZLsJPIXhC3rEOlU9fJycIUcv3z4BDDIy6Mx22wiHaVhX6atovty2JgiLLX3FfBRoLVhuR4CYB883jr7qnkTasHRYWL-6AFalRI-ka0fTEPZLF8DXx-goXj83EwpDSVwkQTRzUXB6aHnB6ndazHN_Uwx5iH0oDHf08AtseM58vMSgmhFyLeSkMf0b7THYDp8G47z4pcat_HiOxU9Lhy0tQ.KxVao0l3ovC9srenqdL_Pg

https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attachment/317231/d0XnzIanTUX6hVPOfxMkX7KTR?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..K2SlUOdzhreFra7WCjQJwg.aVdIRdwHCPYJ8suH0RrVli0TWBXqWk2Cx8ADIQF2Hhy6DegbsKeTNtqkhPBeSXTXrexhdXDDB-EqI9tB_8W3GU5F_HN8Qx42Ild1M4uXUmRyYn0mUIPaPdnAezDgp8OWRfC2nS_W-toe-2rCbZWzS3VsA28JM95DlkNdnt7ZMp0rafQSmtbLyGSDCUv-f1vxcVnR-3Edvpd3Fveb9AO3FSfT52_ZBY2Gy925Twfcnq3fSASNlozAU3eBRoGLrmXUT6wNoTfrHp6rVagatbMrdsdvlkKVkpxyTkb80OmOLy0.W1AiznFPUcp_cmO80LII8A

45 minutes ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

If you, long ago, before the Wardrobe, changed the stats on your Bifrost, you would have lost the original Bifrost, and created a new weapon with the skin of Bifrost and the stats you desired. 

https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Transmutation

https://www.guildwars2.com/en/news/introducing-the-wardrobe-system/

Yes but should they not be able to get that legendary restored then?

24 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Yes but should they not be able to get that legendary restored then?

They used to when it was still possible, before the wardrobe was released they would send a transmutation splitter that allows you to split the items back apart.

Once the wardrobe was released they are left in a situation where they would either have to...

•   trawl through what could be a massive log to confirm claims
  •   open themself up to people trying to scam support for free legendary
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Yeah, there was a time limit on correcting the issue. 

Thanks for your opinion, does not it seem something unfair? with a lot of pain I can forget my legendary, but the truth is that it is sad not to find a solution

7 hours ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

They used to when it was still possible, before the wardrobe was released they would send a transmutation splitter that allows you to split the items back apart.

Once the wardrobe was released they are left in a situation where they would either have to...

•   trawl through what could be a massive log to confirm claims
  •   open themself up to people trying to scam support for free legendary

Thanks for your opinion, does not it seem something unfair? with a lot of pain I can forget my legendary, but the truth is that it is sad not to find a solution

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:

Not an opinion, but fact. 

Would it be fair to have the CS Team member(s) spend days or weeks searching for an item, even though someone chose not to keep abreast of the game?  And, with the CS Team member(s) doing so, making all other players wait those days/weeks for their issue to be attended to? 

I'm talking about doing the right thing, you clearly support Anet's decision and with that you can no longer argue

55 minutes ago, Vegeta.2563 said:

Login to the character that was using Bifrost last.  I will be added to Armory then.

I already did it with all my characters and it does not appear

After re-reading the initial post it seems you got the precursor via the collection which means all the stuff about wardrobe related change is irrelevant.

You claim that the template release changed the weapon into an exotic but that pretty unlikely considering how transmutation works. Even after transmuting the item would still have the item ID of the legendary. The more likely scenario would be either you deleted it or you had it on a character that was deleted. As for what you remember, human memory is known to be unreliable. 😕

As far as I am aware, support does help with accidentally deleted items(sometimes?) and character restoration is also a thing but in this case it would require knowing which character.

Of course there is also the possibility that it is simply sitting on a character you haven't log on to yet. IF that is the case then I really hate you.

12 minutes ago, Khisanth.2948 said:

After re-reading the initial post it seems you got the precursor via the collection which means all the stuff about wardrobe related change is irrelevant.

You claim that the template release changed the weapon into an exotic but that pretty unlikely considering how transmutation works. Even after transmuting the item would still have the item ID of the legendary. The more likely scenario would be either you deleted it or you had it on a character that was deleted. As for what you remember, human memory is known to be unreliable. 😕

As far as I am aware, support does help with accidentally deleted items(sometimes?) and character restoration is also a thing but in this case it would require knowing which character.

Of course there is also the possibility that it is simply sitting on a character you haven't log on to yet. IF that is the case then I really hate you.

No my friend, LOL, I assure you that I already entered with all my characters of what I was excited that that was the solution, but no. sadly I can only give up and be a person who has a legendary skin but no legendary!

1 hour ago, Linken.6345 said:

Should be quite easy to get back if you make a gw2efficency account search for the legendary under account.

Screenshot you dont have it then search under skins and screenshot you have the skin unlocked.

Send both those pictures to support.

https://ibb.co/q9RbL4B

Please explain to me where I get the other capture that tells me

17 minutes ago, Linken.6345 said:

Well looks like bifrost is in the second to last spot to the left there.

But was more thinking about this page aswell too show its not in your account anymore.

https://imgur.com/Mw3tLRg

https://p19.zdusercontent.com/attachment/317231/d0XnzIanTUX6hVPOfxMkX7KTR?token=eyJhbGciOiJkaXIiLCJlbmMiOiJBMTI4Q0JDLUhTMjU2In0..K2SlUOdzhreFra7WCjQJwg.aVdIRdwHCPYJ8suH0RrVli0TWBXqWk2Cx8ADIQF2Hhy6DegbsKeTNtqkhPBeSXTXrexhdXDDB-EqI9tB_8W3GU5F_HN8Qx42Ild1M4uXUmRyYn0mUIPaPdnAezDgp8OWRfC2nS_W-toe-2rCbZWzS3VsA28JM95DlkNdnt7ZMp0rafQSmtbLyGSDCUv-f1vxcVnR-3Edvpd3Fveb9AO3FSfT52_ZBY2Gy925Twfcnq3fSASNlozAU3eBRoGLrmXUT6wNoTfrHp6rVagatbMrdsdvlkKVkpxyTkb80OmOLy0.W1AiznFPUcp_cmO80LII8A

Here you can see that I do not have it in the account since it would already appear in the closet, I repeat and enter with all my pj