Does Swim Speed Infusion +10 Stack?

Just as the title says, can Swim Speed Infusions +10 Stack?  Does this infusion also allow downed players to move through water at normal and/or above speed of a downed player?  Because today I seen some things for downed players in water combat that should not be possible, and I also seen higher than normal speed of players beyond that of teleporting or shadowstepping within water.

Well if their able to move at "normal" speed in downed state in water, due to an infusion...I would like to know, cause it looked like there's a few people that have been in downed state lately that are able to swim as if their not in downed state, when they are in downed state.  It looks kinda hinky.

Swim speed infusion stacks with everything, up to the normal speed caps.

There's only one swim speed slot and it's the aqua breather.

You can glue swim speed infusions together like you glue agony infusions together, the cost is exponential: +10 is dirty cheap, +15 is like 5 gold, a +20 will cost you like 300 gold.

• Like 1

When your in downed state in water, you are considered "crippled", and your given a speed reduction.  What I witnessed a couple days ago were certain individuals in downed state that did not have this "cripple" effect while underwater and in a downed state.  I need to see if anyone else has seen this effect, and if's possibly this specific infusion which allowed the effect to occur.  Normal swim speed in a downed state, as far as I've read, this is not supposed to be possible.  But I and several others have witnessed something that deters from this fact.

11 hours ago, KeyOrion.9506 said:

When your in downed state in water, you are considered "crippled", and your given a speed reduction.  What I witnessed a couple days ago were certain individuals in downed state that did not have this "cripple" effect while underwater and in a downed state.  I need to see if anyone else has seen this effect, and if's possibly this specific infusion which allowed the effect to occur.  Normal swim speed in a downed state, as far as I've read, this is not supposed to be possible.  But I and several others have witnessed something that deters from this fact.

There's a speed cap above which adding more speed from different sources does nothing. The thing is, cripple reduces your speed, but does not adjust that cap - as such, with enough infusion level it is indeed possible to overcome downed reduction. Theoretically, at least (as i don't know how many infusions would that require)

• Like 1