[Question] EoD Ultimate - Shared Inventory Slot (Maxed)

5 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

I have the same concern.  Or at least question.  If I miss out on that one thing, well, I wasn't buying it for that anyway.  Still, I'd love the slots to increase in max.

The thing is that they give it with the basic order. That's why I asked.
Perhaps they could enhance +1 shared inv slot like they previously done with char slots. 😄

I think the previous expansions shared slots were in addition to the ones you can buy, but I'm not completely sure.

I hope that's the case here though, it would be a shame for anyone who has bought all the currently available shared slots to miss out on this one.

Also I've been putting off getting the last 2 slots, partially because I'd have to buy them individually and that's more expensive and partially because my bottom row would then be 1 slot short of a complete row and I think I'd find that more annoying than the current situation where I have 2 odd ones in that row (I use them for salvage kits, so it kind of works). If this enables me to get a 3rd new slot that would solve the problem. 

40 minutes ago, Donari.5237 said:

It is answered easily by logging in:  I do have a new slot on top of the previous max (total now 25).  It is occupied by a level 80 boost.  Curses, I have to use that instead of 80 tomes, my poor bank.

I figured that it would include the one with the boost in it. The previous expansions did this. What I'm curious about is they are offering a reduced cost shared slot as an add on item in the store where you buy the expansion. I'm wondering if that will ALSO make an additional slot? I don't want to miss this potentially limited opportunity to get an additional slot if it's for real. 

5 hours ago, Donari.5237 said:

It is answered easily by logging in:  I do have a new slot on top of the previous max (total now 25).  It is occupied by a level 80 boost.  Curses, I have to use that instead of 80 tomes, my poor bank.

I wasnt that lucky.
Just pre-ordered mine... No shared inventory yet 😕

I will note that I bought the Ultimate.  Though now I'm wondering ... maybe I didn't get a new slot?  Maybe I had that slot already there from getting a level 80 ticket that I didn't use yet?  (I have not bought any level 80 tickets from the store but I think one got distributed for something or other in the past few months).  I'm questioning everything I knew to be true.

On 7/27/2021 at 2:02 PM, Danikat.8537 said:

I think the previous expansions shared slots were in addition to the ones you can buy, but I'm not completely sure.

I hope that's the case here though, it would be a shame for anyone who has bought all the currently available shared slots to miss out on this one.

Also I've been putting off getting the last 2 slots, partially because I'd have to buy them individually and that's more expensive and partially because my bottom row would then be 1 slot short of a complete row and I think I'd find that more annoying than the current situation where I have 2 odd ones in that row (I use them for salvage kits, so it kind of works). If this enables me to get a 3rd new slot that would solve the problem. 

I'm the same. I have wide monitors and keep my inventory window five wide and separated per bag to help me keep my inventory straight. I have 5x4 shared bag slots but have held off getting the rest which would leave me with an annoying gap. I think the one that comes with EoD will be in addition to what you can get on the gem store. You can buy 22 on the gem store. HoT and PoF each came with 1 so EoD will likely boost it by 1. That would put it at 25 total. I plan on buying the last 4 before I get EoD. I'm hold on getting EoD until then and they work out any bugs on the pre-purchase.

The bags over 20 bug me because none of them increment by 5 so there is an annoying gap. What bags I have that leave gaps get put on toons other than my main.