looking for help with w3.

Dante.1763

Hello there, ive been trying to finish off the collections for legendary armor for some time and ive ran into a brickwall of sorts when it comes to wing 3 for the first collection. So im looking for some help doing it, ive got a condi soulbeast that i know very well and ive used it for w1 and w2 plenty of times already

one of the biggest issues so far is that Im on the east coast of the US and all the groups ive tried to join start raids 1.5 or 2 hours after reset and i cant stay up that late to do them. Thanks in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/2/2021 at 5:57 AM, Dante.1763 said:

Hello there, ive been trying to finish off the collections for legendary armor for some time and ive ran into a brickwall of sorts when it comes to wing 3 for the first collection. So im looking for some help doing it, ive got a condi soulbeast that i know very well and ive used it for w1 and w2 plenty of times already

one of the biggest issues so far is that Im on the east coast of the US and all the groups ive tried to join start raids 1.5 or 2 hours after reset and i cant stay up that late to do them. Thanks in advance.

I have a friendly guild that does allot of training/progression during the week. We usually start gathering a squad in the evenings around 9pm pacific. Im not sure if that's too late for you or not. We basically raid any evening we have 5+ people interested which is most evenings right now. We primarily do 1-4 but we drop into the others too when enough people are prepared for it to make it work. If you are still looking you're welcome to msg me in game for an invite.

2 minutes ago, Moradorin.6217 said:

I have a friendly guild that does allot of training/progression during the week. We usually start gathering a squad in the evenings around 9pm pacific. Im not sure if that's too late for you or not. We basically raid any evening we have 5+ people interested which is most evenings right now. We primarily do 1-4 but we drop into the others too when enough people are prepared for it to make it work. If you are still looking you're welcome to msg me in game for an invite.

That my friend is way to late, puts it at 12pm my time, thank you though! 🙂

I did get wing 3, goofed on one of the items, but someones gonna run it today so i can snag it. Hopefully can get wing 4 done too.

1 minute ago, Dante.1763 said:

That my friend is way to late, puts it at 12pm my time, thank you though! 🙂

I did get wing 3, goofed on one of the items, but someones gonna run it today so i can snag it. Hopefully can get wing 4 done too.

Cool, wing 4 isnt really too hard. Im guessing you are working on envoy 1 from the sound of it maybe you didnt get the Itzle poison to work on KC or forgot to click your other thing in TC. BTW if its the itzle poison for KC kill its kinda strange. You actually get the achievement for opening the "Keep Construct Coffer" while inside W3 with the Itzle poison applied to you. So its even possible to re-enter the cleared map and re-click the poison then open the Coffer to get the achievement. No idea if that helps, but I like to pass on that info cause people run into issues with that one allot. Also Im probably butchering the frog name =p

What is your play time? where are you. 

also can you move to EU server to get this done and move back to NA?

I might be able to help you.. we will only need to spare no more than 1 hour for this wing 3 including looking for players to join the group in EU.

Edited by Talindra.4958