Harbinger feedback

sniperman.1738

Okay health sacrifice on elixirs is a no go, health sacrifice in general is a terrible concept tried by other games that has failed really hard and has led that class line or class in general to be the least played, its not enjoyable, there has to be some better way to make necromancer elixirs unique that doesn't involve sacrificing health.

• Confused 2

43 minutes ago, sniperman.1738 said:

Okay health sacrifice on elixirs is a no go, health sacrifice in general is a terrible concept tried by other games that has failed really hard and has led that class line or class in general to be the least played, its not enjoyable, there has to be some better way to make necromancer elixirs unique that doesn't involve sacrificing health.

the health sacrifice mechanic is good in my view, if not the only good thing about the class. what’s not good is the lack of synergy with pretty much anything. Carapace and Dhummfire are the only two skills I could really pinpoint so far as having logical synergy with the spec…and that has nothing to do with the trade off mechanic just shroud 1. That doesn’t make much sense in terms of design. But like mentioned on the other thread, all three specs generally lack synergy with their other specs

5 hours ago, JusticeRetroHunter.7684 said:

the health sacrifice mechanic is good in my view, if not the only good thing about the class. what’s not good is the lack of synergy with pretty much anything. Carapace and Dhummfire are the only two skills I could really pinpoint so far as having logical synergy with the spec…and that has nothing to do with the trade off mechanic just shroud 1. That doesn’t make much sense in terms of design. But like mentioned on the other thread, all three specs generally lack synergy with their other specs

I like playing Harbinger with the Eternal Life trait.

Dhuumfire just didn't feel worth losing that quick Life Force generation.

I just hope into Shroud at the start, ramp up some Blight to apply and beef up my conditions, jump out of Shroud and use the Pistol, rinse and repeat.

I used Trailblazer gear and killing the Veteran Ice Wurms in Thunderhead Peaks within 10 - 15 seconds felt nice.

It'd probably be even faster with Undead runes instead of the Dolyak runes the beta gear comes with.

Edited by Fueki.4753