So PvP wasnt really slowed down, was it?

Novuake.2691

Well blanket nerfing only works if u commit more than talk to fine tuning and adjusting things continually at a decent pace which rarely happens so most times doing so is a disaster. They should fixed and reworked the classes that were causing the most significant issues but that takes more time and resources to accomplish than just decreasing numbers in a blanket approach so..

The game mode is painfully slow now. I sometimes watch games that I recorded pre Feb patch and I would love to go back to that pacing again. Where you had to always be on your toes, mistakes were hard punished and good plays were duely rewarded even if the untelegraphed stealth openers were cheesy af everything else was so much more intense.

@ArthurDent.9538 said:The game mode is painfully slow now. I sometimes watch games that I recorded pre Feb patch and I would love to go back to that pacing again. Where you had to always be on your toes, mistakes were hard punished and good plays were duely rewarded even if the untelegraphed stealth openers were cheesy af everything else was so much more intense.

no