warbringer

czerwoni.9563

so its huge, ugly, and i want it. i started to get wvw serious i have a commander tag in-case one is needed. i was wondering has anyone gotten this back item from hell? and how long does it usually take. im banking on about 3 months.

also any wvw non mists tips? tricks? curse words? box of kittens?

I was saving up my skirmish tickets, but broke down and got it about a month - month and 1/2 ago.

Since pip implementation in May, I'd completed the whole track maybe 3 times, but usually got to gold or platinum tier. I had almost 2000 tickets before I started buying everything, but was about 160 short for the last gift, so I had to wait another week.

Full time, completing Diamond every week it shold go pretty quick, quasi part time, anywhere I'd say anywhere from 3 months to a year depending on which chest you reach each week. But, keep in mind, tickets have been uped slightly since people like myself began working towards this, so that should help everyone that started after.

Just stay dedicated and active, the time will pass pretty quick. Pop XP boosters for your ranks when things are flipping pretty quick or you are wiping the enemy a lot or those juicy 3 way fights in the lords room of Stonemist. If you are new to WvW and plan on upgrading the rest of your gear later on this will help in the long run.

@Fatemaster.3590 said:Just stay dedicated and active, the time will pass pretty quick. Pop XP boosters for your ranks when things are flipping pretty quick or you are wiping the enemy a lot or those juicy 3 way fights in the lords room of Stonemist. If you are new to WvW and plan on upgrading the rest of your gear later on this will help in the long run.

by gear do you mean like ascended and stuff? im new lol i do have full ascended zerker medium armor tho

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@Fatemaster.3590 said:Just stay dedicated and active, the time will pass pretty quick. Pop XP boosters for your ranks when things are flipping pretty quick or you are wiping the enemy a lot or those juicy 3 way fights in the lords room of Stonemist. If you are new to WvW and plan on upgrading the rest of your gear later on this will help in the long run.

by gear do you mean like ascended and stuff? im new lol i do have full ascended zerker medium armor tho

Full ascended medium seeker armor MAY help. It might also make you explode easily. Look for the burst of blood.

@czerwoni.9563 said:

You can upgrade the WvW Ascended armor to Legendary now, unless something has changed make sure you don't transmute the ascended version though. As for builds/stats it will depend on your class/playstyle, just understand the risk of running full zerker gear, especially when someone breathes in your general direction. I'd suggest checking the profession forums here or metabattle for a guideline to get started and adjust.

I came back to playing WvW in June when this was announced (I believe I was a Silver Major at that time). I originally was expecting this to take me until December to finished. I popped my Guild/Birthday/Experience boosters and generally ran as a zergling for 2 to 3 hours each night. I completed Warbringer at the end of September.

It's not hard, it just requires focus.

@Fatemaster.3590 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:

You can upgrade the WvW Ascended armor to Legendary now, unless something has changed make sure you don't transmute the ascended version though. As for builds/stats it will depend on your class/playstyle, just understand the risk of running full zerker gear, especially when someone breathes in your general direction. I'd suggest checking the profession forums here or metabattle for a guideline to get started and adjust.

Transmuting doesn't affect it. Re- forging the stats on that gear does.

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Fatemaster.3590 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:

ya take a crap piece of armor transmute it and throw it into the mystic toilet, before you click accept a message will appear saying it will revert back to original skin

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Fatemaster.3590 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:

Reforged it is then!

@czerwoni.9563 said:

@Loosmaster.8263 said:

@Fatemaster.3590 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:

ya take a crap piece of armor transmute it and throw it into the mystic toilet, before you click accept a message will appear saying it will revert back to original skin

I was speaking specifically about the Ascended WvW pre Legendary gear you buy with Skirmish tickets. If you reforge the stats on it, you can no longer use it to upgrade into Legendary status.

@czerwoni.9563 said:so its huge, ugly, and i want it. i started to get wvw serious i have a commander tag in-case one is needed. i was wondering has anyone gotten this back item from hell? and how long does it usually take. im banking on about 3 months.

Just bought it straight out one day. Had plenty of tickets leftover. Not really something you grind for.....you just one day while managing your inventory go "oh I love 4k tickets mbe that's enough for the back item...).It causes a small fps drop though, so I don't have it equiped as visible. Kinda sad.

Wouldn't bother if you aren't interested in wvsw as a mode.

@Cerby.1069 said:

@czerwoni.9563 said:so its huge, ugly, and i want it. i started to get wvw serious i have a commander tag in-case one is needed. i was wondering has anyone gotten this back item from hell? and how long does it usually take. im banking on about 3 months.

Just bought it straight out one day. Had plenty of tickets leftover. Not really something you grind for.....you just one day while managing your inventory go "oh I love 4k tickets mbe that's enough for the back item...).It causes a small fps drop though, so I don't have it equiped as visible. Kinda sad.

Wouldn't bother if you aren't interested in wvsw as a mode.

You bought the ascended one or the legendary one cause the legendary one has to be crafted

Archived